PDA

View Full Version : Man, a lot of Ole Miss U fans call into Finebaum

cheewgumm
05-06-2016, 04:08 PM
If they sit at home, ear to the speaker, and think things are not going 100% their way, they immediately call in.

"Hey, hey Paul....slow down buddy. Let's talk about how great Ole Miss really is."

Dawg61
05-06-2016, 04:28 PM
I hate the FineBama show. It's trash just like everything else ESPN puts out that isn't live sports or a 30 for 30.

IMissJack
05-06-2016, 04:57 PM
If they sit at home, ear to the speaker, and think things are not going 100% their way, they immediately call in.

"Hey, hey Paul....slow down buddy. Let's talk about how great Ole Miss really is."

When you are unemployable with a Southern Literature degree, you have a lot of time on your hands.

shannondawg
05-06-2016, 06:35 PM
He puts the breaks on anyone other than a olemiss fan calling in about the infractions. They all seem to call and remind that they beat bama twice and looking to do it again.

msbulldog
05-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Shannon, your not listening closely, he completely shut-down Archie (from Gulfport) from OM yesterday! He also challenged another OM caller, asking how many SEC championships they have had in the last 60 years. He brought up the point that OM has never been to the SEC championship game.

parabrave
05-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Shannon, your not listening closely, he completely shut-down Archie (from Gulfport) from OM yesterday! He also challenged another OM caller, asking how many SEC championships they have had in the last 60 years. He brought up the point that OM has never been to the SEC championship game.

He also said today that UM was going to get hit but didn't know how hard.

Jack Lambert
05-06-2016, 09:09 PM
He is under orders of the SEC. Any bad news for any SEC team is bad news for the conference. He is going to end up looking like a fool being the mouth piece for the SEC. I personally think he hates Ole Miss and believes they are guilty.

mic
05-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Its the Finebaum show.. It has no business having 4hours of tv time..
And yes since he went all " corporate " with the SEC network he has Do's and Dont's play sheet...

TUSK
05-07-2016, 05:09 AM
He is under orders of the SEC. Any bad news for any SEC team is bad news for the conference. He is going to end up looking like a fool being the mouth piece for the SEC. I personally think he hates Ole Miss and believes they are guilty.

this is correct...

Schultzy
05-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Pawl has to play it close to the vest these days, five years ago he would've crucified them.

But when the sanctions come it won't matter anyway bc everybody will see how ugly it is.

shannondawg
05-07-2016, 11:07 AM

Wasn't on when Archie called, that little piss ant needs to be bitch slapped. Wish I had heard it. He shuts down the om guys when they bring up beating bama twice.

He relays what a honorable and holy man the beaver is, and he wouldn't think he was capable of anything dishonest. Least thats my take on it.