PDA

View Full Version : This OM investigation has been an amazing ride

Coach34
05-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Through my years at Sixpack- I started meeting more State people. My opinions and trolling- while not always popular- led people to begin sharing info with me that they wanted leaked out. Alot of these things were dead-on, but sometimes not so much. I hate college recruiting probably more than anybody- but people draw me into it. "We need this leaked and your big mouth will get it attention". And so on. Then Hugh Freezus gets hired by OM and all this insanity takes off.

People start telling me OM is being investigated- so I of course tell the world. All the OM fans deny, deny, deny. "C34 is liar!!!!"

The shitshow on SPS from all it caused me and a few others to ask DS to make it a "State-only" board. He declined and Elitedawgs was born.

Not long after we started Elite on that famous April Fools Day of 2013- we got sent a fake NCAA letter and with all us at work- didnt take the time to examine the letter very intently. We threw it out and got trolled. But did we get trolled? It brought the website a huge amount of attention and began a spike of daily page views. 3 years in- we get 2.5 million page views per month. While I have no idea if that is good or not- it doesnt seem to be too bad.

This investigation has gone from an "Elitedawg Conspiracy" to Pat Forde breaking it nationally, to my national post on "The Network", to an NOA from the NCAA OM wont let anybody see- to Laremy Tunsil admitting in front of millions on TV an OM coach gave him money.

Our site has gone from getting trolled in 2013 about the investigation- to being one of few trusted sources of what is really happening with it. It's been an amazing 3 years. OM fans now have to come here to get real info cause Johnson, Fancy, and SpiritChuck keep lying to them.

I'll close with AlmostPositive's post from yesterday where he nailed the OM spin for these 4 years:

The Metamorphosis of Denial

There is no investigation.
Okay there IS an investigation, but it concerns Women's Basketball and Track
Well, mostly Women's Basketball and Track.
Okay, Football too but before Freeze.
Alright, Freeze included but many were before him.
It's true that 9 were during Freeze, 4 before.
Tunsil was protecting his mama.
The NCAA has accepted UM's offer and self-sanctions
We know how we operate and we know we do it the right way.
Nine over three, some recruiting restrictions, nothing else.
The investigation is over.
Tunsil misunderstood, the messages were photoshopped.
The bong mask video was from high school.
Everybody smokes pot.
It was the opportunity Fund!
The NCCA already knew.
The investigation is still ongoing, we don't know anything.

Thank you OM for helping make Elitedawgs what it is today- the best Miss State MB on the net.

DownwardDawg
05-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Bravo!

maroonmania
05-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Interesting, I guess I never realized that the Sixpack backlash regarding the OM NCAA investigation rumors was a big motivating factor to starting this State-only board. I'm certainly glad this board exists though. The fact that I can share opinions with other good Bulldogs without having to endure every third post being from a UNM poster defending the cause is the biggest reason I spend the vast majority of my MB time here rather than other places like Sixpack.

Mjoelner34
05-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Interesting, I guess I never realized that the Sixpack backlash regarding the OM NCAA investigation rumors was a big motivating factor to starting this State-only board. I'm certainly glad this board exists though. The fact that I can share opinions with other good Bulldogs without having to endure every third post being from a UNM poster (or UNM moderator) defending the cause is the biggest reason I spend the vast majority of my MB time here rather than other places like Sixpack.

I still post there some but when what I bolded in your statement happened, I became pretty much full time over here.

Reason2succeed
05-06-2016, 10:30 AM
I love the slow progression of the OM demise. It's something new and exciting everyday. Watching their program collapse makes waking up in the morning just a little bit more enjoyable. Thanks LT!

BrunswickDawg
05-06-2016, 10:35 AM
It brought the website a huge amount of attention and began a spike of daily page views. 3 years in- we get 2.5 million page views per month. While I have no idea if that is good or not- it doesnt seem to be too bad.
The marketing guy for the state agency I used to work for used to crow about anything over 1 million views per month. We managed a state owned vacation location with 9 hotels. The highest I remember us hitting was 3.5 million after a huge spread in Southern Living. I'm sure someone working in the web field may think differently, but I'd say it's impressive.

JDog13
05-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks Bears!

MadDawg
05-06-2016, 10:57 AM
How many of the 2.5 million page views are from rebels looking for the truth?

Mjoelner34
05-06-2016, 11:00 AM
How many of the 2.5 million page views are from rebels looking for the truth?

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but half of them are probably from me hitting 'Refresh'.

blacklistedbully
05-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Most of the UNM posters on Rivals have made more than one reference to ED in their battles with me. They are obsessed with this place.

AlmostPositive
05-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Worse things have happened in college football (at Penn State and UAB and elsewhere) but none of them can match the mix of the sublime and the ridiculous that Freeze and friends have given us.

I don't think Hollywood could have come up with 300-pound black Laremy smoking a bale of chronic in a gas mask under a Rebel flag. On ESPN. On draft night. I wonder how many times this reaction played out among our Bear friends: "That's not Laremy... that could be anybody! [Gas mask comes off] Shit, Laremy!"

Or Robert NCheechdashian doing his best Fall Out Boy in Atlanta.

Or Paidwell thinking a Benjamin-display selfie was a good look on his official visit.

Or Other NDashian spicing himself into a coma and finishing his OM career in psych ICU.

Or Freeze kicking his deaf recruit to the curb for being deaf.

Or Rebel Nation banking everything on landing a chowder-head Clemson-reject whose go-to coping strategy is an AK-47 drive-by.

We only THOUGHT Orgeron and Hootie Dale Nutt were ridiculous. Freeze and Bjork make them look like amateurs.

reno hightower
05-06-2016, 11:18 AM
I hate to burst everyone's bubble but half of them are probably from me hitting 'Refresh'.

me too!

TrapGame
05-06-2016, 11:20 AM
"Yeah, but it's still 9 over 3."**

Delusion flows are freely as bourbon around that place.

Liverpooldawg
05-06-2016, 11:21 AM

The other half are mine. :D

ILOATHEBears
05-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Worse things have happened in college football (at Penn State and UAB and elsewhere) but none of them can match the mix of the sublime and the ridiculous that Freeze and friends have given us.

I don't think Hollywood could have come up with 300-pound black Laremy smoking a bale of chronic in a gas mask under a Rebel flag. On ESPN. On draft night. I wonder how many times this reaction played out among our Bear friends: "That's not Laremy... that could be anybody! [Gas mask comes off] Shit, Laremy!"

Or Paidwell thinking a Benjamin-display selfie was a good look on his official visit.

Or Other NDashian spicing himself into a coma and finishing his OM career in psych ICU.

Or Rebel Nation banking everything on landing a chowder-head Clemson-reject whose go-to coping strategy is an AK-47 drive-by.

We only THOUGHT Orgeron and Hootie Dale Nutt were ridiculous. Freeze and Bjork make them look like amateurs.

This is all worthy of a book being written. This has been classic. Who knows when ESPN starts their 60 for 60 they may want to interview C34 on the network as well as others

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Well said, Coach.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/046/524/tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif?137850 9875

BrunswickDawg
05-06-2016, 11:37 AM
This is all worthy of a book being written. This has been classic. Who knows when ESPN starts their 60 for 60 they may want to interview C34 on the network as well as others
I think it may end up being a 120 for 120.

dawgoneyall
05-06-2016, 11:47 AM

Thought Yogi died?

MedDawg
05-06-2016, 11:49 AM

Bubb Rubb
05-06-2016, 12:07 PM
You should repost the troll letter. Because the joke is on them, now. Really makes them look silly.

AlmostPositive
05-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Ha! Dubmass C34 has those dubmass SPED leghumpers believing the NCAA is coming after us. Damn 'necks will believe anything!

AlSwearengen
05-06-2016, 12:22 PM

This is a good post. I remember houston signing some damn outlaws (one that couldn't stop beating people up and violating his probation), but olemiss was able to keep their transgressions under wraps for the most part. Hugh has come in and let his balls hang out, thinking they could keep things quiet. Problem is, social media and kimdashian didn't save his best for oxford. He went to atlanta to put on a show.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Love this and HAILSTATE!

SapperDawg
05-06-2016, 01:01 PM
I think it may end up being a 120 for 120.

or 420 for 420.....

Commercecomet24
05-06-2016, 01:15 PM

And the other half are mine lol!

Commercecomet24
05-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Coach so glad y'all decided to form this board. Its the only place I go for info anymore because the news is more accurate and on here before its on anywhere else! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sienfield
05-06-2016, 01:17 PM
"We only THOUGHT Orgeron and Hootie Dale Nutt were ridiculous. Freeze and Bjork make them look like amateurs."

We could name this the "Rise and Fall of the Third 17up."

Political Hack
05-06-2016, 01:20 PM
or 420 for 420.....

That seems a little high. (ISWYDT)

BB30
05-06-2016, 01:27 PM
I also think it drives them insane that they just have to helplessly read every truth and rumor on here and can't defend it. It is quite hilarious.

DancingRabbit
05-06-2016, 01:42 PM
You should repost the troll letter. Because the joke is on them, now. Really makes them look silly.

The fake letter came out in Oct 2013. Two months later OM lawyers were meeting with the NCAA and ULL lawyers regarding football violations.

Coach34
05-06-2016, 01:50 PM
I also think it drives them insane that they just have to helplessly read every truth and rumor on here and can't defend it. It is quite hilarious.

Of course it does- they cant hide the truth. We've eliminated their attack dogs when bad news gets leaked. So what do they do? Make up crazy shit about me and threaten my children on twitter. It's the OM way

Central Pork
05-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Through my years at Sixpack- I started meeting more State people. My opinions and trolling- while not always popular- led people to begin sharing info with me that they wanted leaked out. Alot of these things were dead-on, but sometimes not so much. I hate college recruiting probably more than anybody- but people draw me into it. "We need this leaked and your big mouth will get it attention". And so on. Then Hugh Freezus gets hired by OM and all this insanity takes off.

People start telling me OM is being investigated- so I of course tell the world. All the OM fans deny, deny, deny. "C34 is liar!!!!"

The shitshow on SPS from all it caused me and a few others to ask DS to make it a "State-only" board. He declined and Elitedawgs was born.

Not long after we started Elite on that famous April Fools Day of 2013- we got sent a fake NCAA letter and with all us at work- didnt take the time to examine the letter very intently. We threw it out and got trolled. But did we get trolled? It brought the website a huge amount of attention and began a spike of daily page views. 3 years in- we get 2.5 million page views per month. While I have no idea if that is good or not- it doesnt seem to be too bad.

This investigation has gone from an "Elitedawg Conspiracy" to Pat Forde breaking it nationally, to my national post on "The Network", to an NOA from the NCAA OM wont let anybody see- to Laremy Tunsil admitting in front of millions on TV an OM coach gave him money.

Our site has gone from getting trolled in 2013 about the investigation- to being one of few trusted sources of what is really happening with it. It's been an amazing 3 years. OM fans now have to come here to get real info cause Johnson, Fancy, and SpiritChuck keep lying to them.

I'll close with AlmostPositive's post from yesterday where he nailed the OM spin for these 4 years:

The Metamorphosis of Denial

There is no investigation.
Okay there IS an investigation, but it concerns Women's Basketball and Track
Well, mostly Women's Basketball and Track.
Okay, Football too but before Freeze.
Alright, Freeze included but many were before him.
It's true that 9 were during Freeze, 4 before.
Tunsil was protecting his mama.
The NCAA has accepted UM's offer and self-sanctions
We know how we operate and we know we do it the right way.
Nine over three, some recruiting restrictions, nothing else.
The investigation is over.
Tunsil misunderstood, the messages were photoshopped.
The bong mask video was from high school.
Everybody smokes pot.
It was the opportunity Fund!
The NCCA already knew.
The investigation is still ongoing, we don't know anything.

Thank you OM for helping make Elitedawgs what it is today- the best Miss State MB on the net.

I have this site on my favorites bar. I come here only to learn more about the Ole Miss dumpster fire.

Thanks for the updates. Nice work.

AlmostPositive
05-06-2016, 01:56 PM
If you threaten someone's children over this, you deserve whatever happens to you. To you, not your children. I hope anyone who does this understands that it is far more serious than what happened to Tunsil on ESPN, and it isn't the sort of thing you can make go away if and when you're caught.

blacklistedbully
05-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Of course it does- they cant hide the truth. We've eliminated their attack dogs when bad news gets leaked. So what do they do? Make up crazy shit about me and threaten my children on twitter. It's the OM way

Somebody threatened your kids? Are you serious?

RougeDawg
05-06-2016, 04:53 PM
I will say that I feel that there is still a large portion of their fan base who thinks nothing will happen. The level of delusion amongst that fan base is unlike anything ever seen throughout recorded history. We've all seen the level of delusion where people will deny water is wet until you shove them in the pool and they come around. But with these delusional bearsharts, reality could slap them across the forehead like a huge lubed up dildo, and they still wouldn't believe it.

Martianlander
05-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Coach so glad y'all decided to form this board. Its the only place I go for info anymore because the news is more accurate and on here before its on anywhere else! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Plus1

lastmajordog
05-06-2016, 05:24 PM
delete

msbulldog
05-06-2016, 06:36 PM
I found this board a short time ago. I have really enjoyed it, thank you 34 and others that started it! I log in 2 or 3 times daily to see what's up with the DAWG NATION, without having to read BS from UNM fans. Good job, keep it up!

bulldawg28
05-06-2016, 06:52 PM

Sue those bastards! Show no mercy!