PDA

View Full Version : Been thinking on the Tunsil texts...

Westdawg
05-05-2016, 10:25 PM
There is one person who I think EVERYONE is forgetting in this whole ordeal who most likely had the knowledge, the opportunity, the desire for payback, and the ability to carry it all out ........... RN.
let's be honest, he got shipped down poop creek and left with no paddle by the rest of his buddies, including laremy, and was made the fall guy for the whole situation. Just thinking....

Buliwyf
05-06-2016, 07:57 AM
I'm not catching whatever you are laying down. Why RN"

Martianlander
05-06-2016, 07:57 AM
There is one person who I think EVERYONE is forgetting in this whole ordeal who most likely had the knowledge, the opportunity, the desire for payback, and the ability to carry it all out ........... RN.
let's be honest, he got shipped down poop creek and left with no paddle by the rest of his buddies, including laremy, and was made the fall guy for the whole situation. Just thinking....

Yes, I agree. I don't think we have heard the last of him and his brother. Maybe Paidwell too.

PassInterference
05-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Bob Nkemdiche

Coach34
05-06-2016, 08:00 AM
I dont think Kimchee is smart enough to pull something like that off. Getting Tunsil's passwords and such

Saltydog
05-06-2016, 08:02 AM
Weed, grass, maryjane, gasmask, you catch my drift.

Westdawg
05-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Kimchee is plenty smart enough. He just chooses to live the life of an idiot. And that guy has as much or more motive than anyone mentioned. His little tumble out the hotel window nearly cost him the entire first round. And he dropped that golden nugget of info at the combine....don't forget that

starkvegasdawg
05-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Weed, grass, maryjane, gasmask, you catch my drift.

Or IloveUGA.

basedog
05-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Maybe he is kin to "Blue Duck", Blue Duck tells Woodrow, "an ole man taught me how to fly".

Tbonewannabe
05-06-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm not catching whatever you are laying down. Why RN"

I don't think he did it but the reasoning would be he took the fall figurative and literal for the weed being in the hotel room. He came out at the NFL combine and said the weed was Tunsil's. If you somehow knock Tunsil out of the 1st round then maybe he goes up a spot or two so it increases his paycheck.

I think it is the runner for the agent that probably has been paying Tunsil since he enrolled at UM. When the pay day finally gets here, Freeze gets Tunsil to dump them and sign with Sexton. An agent would lose his license doing that type of thing which is what runners are for. The agent doesn't have any way to get back at the client other than doing something like this which cost Tunsil a good bit of money. UM can't let Tunsil respond or everything comes out which is why there isn't going to be a lawsuit. This very well could be what the fight was actually about. The step dad might have wanted to honor the unwritten contract they had but Tunsil now wanted to switch to Sexton. Either way this is great drama.

KB549
05-06-2016, 08:57 AM
You have to ask yourself why would Freeze want Tunsil to sign with Sexton. What does freeze have to gain? Tunsil will POTENTIALLY be making more MUCH money then Freeze over his next 15 years. Did Sexton negotiate a reduced commission for Freeze in exchange for Tunsil signing with Sexton? If so, Freeze should b banned from ever coaching again. Including peewee league.

SapperDawg
05-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Maybe he is kin to "Blue Duck", Blue Duck tells Woodrow, "an ole man taught me how to fly".

Rep points for one of the best books ever written, AND the best casting ever for a movie.

Westdawg
05-06-2016, 10:30 AM
You have to ask yourself why would Freeze want Tunsil to sign with Sexton. What does freeze have to gain? Tunsil will POTENTIALLY be making more MUCH money then Freeze over his next 15 years. Did Sexton negotiate a reduced commission for Freeze in exchange for Tunsil signing with Sexton? If so, Freeze should b banned from ever coaching again. Including peewee league.

OH SNAP! that would be a serious thing if true.

Westdawg
05-06-2016, 10:34 AM
I don't think he did it but the reasoning would be he took the fall figurative and literal for the weed being in the hotel room. He came out at the NFL combine and said the weed was Tunsil's. If you somehow knock Tunsil out of the 1st round then maybe he goes up a spot or two so it increases his paycheck.

I think it is the runner for the agent that probably has been paying Tunsil since he enrolled at UM. When the pay day finally gets here, Freeze gets Tunsil to dump them and sign with Sexton. An agent would lose his license doing that type of thing which is what runners are for. The agent doesn't have any way to get back at the client other than doing something like this which cost Tunsil a good bit of money. UM can't let Tunsil respond or everything comes out which is why there isn't going to be a lawsuit. This very well could be what the fight was actually about. The step dad might have wanted to honor the unwritten contract they had but Tunsil now wanted to switch to Sexton. Either way this is great drama.

valid point there. i don't think the Mangum fella is really in any way involved with what happened. he puts his entire career on the line getting involved like that. i think you may be right that it was the "other agent" that Laremy had been "working" with and then suddenly got left at the altar. Sexton doesn't want any more damage, OM sure doesn't want any more to come out, and Tunsil doesn't need any more drama for the Dolphins to have to deal with.

MSUDawg99
05-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Rumor has it that the person who leaked the video & texts was LT's former financial advisor who apparently wasn't licensed to be an advisor & thus got fired by LT. He mad!