PDA

View Full Version : LAST POLITICAL BOARD POST ON MAIN BOARD

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 09:01 AM
All you guys that are raising hell over the political board are the reason it isn't working. Engie hit the nail on the head when he said something like you guys should leave the main board alone and PM everything. If you think by posting over and over and over about why you can't have access and why things are locked or deleted to try to make a point and make this whole board the way you want, well it ain't happening.

For the political board to stay you guys need to wise up and not childishly post about it on the main board, be able to maintain some sort of civillity (which some people cant dealing with politics), and just PM the mods for anything you may need about the board. If not the Political Board WILL go away. PERMANENTLY. And the few of you guys that get worked up over it can go somewhere else.

Pollodawg
08-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Awesome. I have seen more people on here bitching about that board than I have anything else to do with the site. If you can't act like a human being, clam up and leave it alone. It's not that hard. That's why I don't go over there.