PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Peters

MStateME13
05-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Is there any question if Peters (PG from New Orleans) will qualify?

Heard a rumor from NO that he is going to prep school next year. It would explain some of the recent interest in a grad transfer PG. Hope its not true, the kid can ball. Anybody know?

ZedFedder
05-05-2016, 08:39 PM
That would stink because I love the kid and his moxie.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
05-05-2016, 09:09 PM
He will be a bulldog next year. The only one that is questionable academically is Ado who I have been told is 50/50. We wanted to get a grad transfer to start over Lamar for one year then in year 2 Lamar could be the starting pg.

Coach34
05-05-2016, 09:20 PM
He will be a bulldog next year. The only one that is questionable academically is Ado who I have been told is 50/50. We wanted to get a grad transfer to start over Lamar for one year then in year 2 Lamar could be the starting pg.

We have IJ don't we???

JOHNHEVESYMADE
05-06-2016, 01:27 PM
They are playing a wait and see with IJ right now.

Political Hack
05-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Ado is a must. He's a "plus four" kind of playmaker. If we're going to run we need defensive steals and blocked shots to help spring the break. Not only will he save us 2 points defensively but he'll jump start the break and get us two in transition by blocking shots. We haven't had a playmaker like that inside since Swat.

Thick
05-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Why would IJ be a "wait and see" issue?

Coach34
05-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Why would IJ be a "wait and see" issue?

maybe it's an IJ or Malik issue? Only one of them can return

Brahmabull
05-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Last I heard, Kegler had a lot of work left to do. Has that changed any?

MarketingBully
05-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Sigh, IYOK said that we have a great chance of getting everyone in. Some we may have to wait until the fall to enroll but everyone will make it in. Stop with the I heard such and such had a long way to go. Everyone will make it in in the fall.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Sigh, IYOK said that we have a great chance of getting everyone in. Some we may have to wait until the fall to enroll but everyone will make it in. Stop with the I heard such and such had a long way to go. Everyone will make it in in the fall.

I think Ado ends up making it but HEVESYMADE knows his stuff. When he talks I trust it concerning MSU Bball. Grades make everyone uncomfortable but they usually work out.

MarketingBully
05-06-2016, 04:12 PM
I think Ado ends up making it but HEVESYMADE knows his stuff. When he talks I trust it concerning MSU Bball. Grades make everyone uncomfortable but they usually work out.

Not talking about Hevesymade. I'm talking about the guy saying Kegler won't make it.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
05-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Everyone should make it the only worry is with Ado which is why we signed Datcher as an insurance policy. Everything points to that he will make it too.