PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight.....

Liverpooldawg
05-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Yancy, Johnson, Alford and the rest have all been saying that Tunsil's comments were no big deal and it was covered with paper work from the Opportunity Fund or whatever it was. Freeze comes out and says it was a shock to him and they are still in fact finding mode. What in the world?

starkvegasdawg
05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Sounds like a talking points meeting is in order.

notsofarawaydawg
05-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Had a mother of an Ole Miss student tell me today that he did speak without thinking. They, the athletes, get checks for rent, etc and that was what he was referring to in those text messages. I didn't even try and tell her any different. Says his check from the opportunity fund had not gotten to him and that was what he was referring to in the interview and they did not give him a chance to explain it because they just shoved him off the stage. This is the type of ignorant bullshit they are believing.

TrapGame
05-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Sounds like some people have been purposely left out of the loop.

TrapGame
05-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Had a mother of an Ole Miss student tell me today that he did speak without thinking. They, the athletes, get checks for rent, etc and that was what he was referring to in those text messages. I didn't even try and tell her any different. Says his check from the opportunity fund had not gotten to him and that was what he was referring to in the interview and they did not give him a chance to explain it because they just shoved him off the stage. This is the type of ignorant bullshit they are believing.

Denial just ain't a stripper's name.