PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss about to pick up anther top-notch defensive player

blacklistedbully
05-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Texas Tech dismisses top returning tackler Dakota Allen

Texas Tech has removed sophomore linebacker Dakota Allen from the team "due to a failure to uphold student-athlete expectations," the school announced.

Allen was the Red Raiders' top returning tackler from last year's team. That's a blow for a defense that ranked next-to-last in the country in stopping the run in 2015.

Texas Tech also dismissed reserve offensive linemen Robert Castaneda and Trace Ellison.

Heck, they might even pick up some needed O-line depth. :rolleyes:

How much you wanna bet Hugh Freeze had already been on the phone with at least one, of not all?

Tbonewannabe
05-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Shit, I hope we contact the Oline guys.

Five-tool Poster
05-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Texas Tech has removed sophomore linebacker Dakota Allen from the team "due to a failure to uphold student-athlete expectations," the school announced.

Allen was the Red Raiders' top returning tackler from last year's team. That's a blow for a defense that ranked next-to-last in the country in stopping the run in 2015.

Texas Tech also dismissed reserve offensive linemen Robert Castaneda and Trace Ellison.

Heck, they might even pick up some needed O-line depth.

How much you wanna bet Hugh Freeze had already been on the phone with at least one, of not all?

I'm interested.

RIdog
05-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Actually they just did - Josiah Coatney (juco DL) just picked UNM over Bama . Gotta admit they got balls .

BulldogBear
05-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Actually they just did - Josiah Coatney (juco DL) just picked UNM over Bama . Gotta admit they got balls .

This is what I meant when I say they have never stopped. They really think they are going ride this out, deny everything and that's gonna be the end of it.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-05-2016, 03:15 PM
http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Josiah_Coatney_14291258/

RIdog
05-05-2016, 03:19 PM
http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Josiah_Coatney_14291258/

Seems like a good fit .

RocketDawg
05-05-2016, 06:42 PM
This is what I meant when I say they have never stopped. They really think they are going ride this out, deny everything and that's gonna be the end of it.

Perhaps their strategy is this: They know they buy players, but to try to convince people that they really are on the up and up, and can attract stellar recruits without shenanigans, they continue to cheat and pay off, even while under investigation, thinking that such an approach will make people believe that they would never cheat while being investigated ... but in reality they haven't slowed down.