PDA

View Full Version : Article on the top 32 for the 2017 draft

Coach34
05-04-2016, 10:51 PM
OM fans are already talking about how they have 4-5 guys going in the 1st round next April- but this article doesnt have 1 player for them in the 1st. LSU- my pick to win the West- has 6 players listed. 2016 will be the best team Les Miles has put on the field. Lots of SEC West guys in this list. SEC West is going to be much better in 2016 talent-wise- stupid amount of talent

http://campusinsiders.com/news/top-2017-nfl-draft-prospects-05-01-2016

1. DE Myles Garrett, Texas A&M
4. RB Leonard Fournette, LSU
5. LB/DE Tim Williams, Alabama
7. OT Cam Robinson, Alabama
9. CB Jalen Tabor, Florida
10. DE Derek Barnett, Tennessee
11. LB Reuben Foster, Alabama
14. S Jamal Adams, LSU
16. CB Tre?Davious White, LSU
19. G Ethan Pocic, LSU
22. WR Malchi Dupre, LSU
23. DT Jonathan Allen, Alabama
24. DE Charles Harris, Missouri
25. DE Carl Lawson, Auburn
26. DT Davon Godchaux, LSU
30. TE O.J. Howard, Alabama

I would keep an eye on Haynes for them though- he is pretty damn good. Not sure if he is 1st round good- but he should be close

KentuckyDawg
05-05-2016, 12:09 AM
asdf

Oxfordawg
05-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Haynes is too small to hold the edge. Good pass rusher but easy to turn him out and run right by him

Tbonewannabe
05-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Do we have anyone that could play their way into the 1st or early 2nd? Nick James, Fred Ross, or Richie Brown come to mind that might be a possibility. I figure Fred Ross will look like he takes a step back if our QB can't get him the ball. Richie Brown might run a good 40 at the combine and get into the discussion similar to Darrion Lee this year. Nick James could be similar to Reed and Robinson from Bama. Last first or early second maybe if he has a good year and good combine.

MetEdDawg
05-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Do we have anyone that could play their way into the 1st or early 2nd? Nick James, Fred Ross, or Richie Brown come to mind that might be a possibility. I figure Fred Ross will look like he takes a step back if our QB can't get him the ball. Richie Brown might run a good 40 at the combine and get into the discussion similar to Darrion Lee this year. Nick James could be similar to Reed and Robinson from Bama. Last first or early second maybe if he has a good year and good combine.

I think Richie, AJ, Nick James, and Fred are our shots at 1st/2nd round. We have a decent number of seniors but we are going to be very very young. Lot of sophomores and RS freshmen will be on the two deep next year.