PDA

View Full Version : NO FBI per CL on Tunsil...

fishwater99
05-04-2016, 03:42 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/05/04/report-laremy-tunsils-camp-looking-former-financial-advisor/83927080/

"The Dolphins reportedly believe Tunsil's former financial adviser hacked Tunsil's social media account."

Steve Farese, who is representing Tunsil in a lawsuit filed by Tunsil?s stepfather Lindsey Miller, declined comment when reached by The Clarion-Ledger on Wednesday.

Sources told ESPN that Tunsil?s representative may turn their findings over to the FBI based on what they uncover. The Jackson FBI office said Tuesday it wasn?t involved in the case, and the Miami FBI office said Wednesday that it wasn?t involved.

jumbo
05-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Of course not. The last thing OM wants is to get themselves in a position where the have to answer questions under oath.

Tbonewannabe
05-04-2016, 03:54 PM
They are purely trying to scare the person into not releasing anything else. It may work who knows. The biggest damage is done but oddly enough it was by Tunsil as much as the leak. If Tunsil says the text messages are faked then nothing probably comes of it.

tireddawg
05-04-2016, 03:56 PM
The biggest damage has been done to Tunsil. I don't think that's the case for OM

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 03:57 PM
The I in FBI stands for investigation and that's certainly not what om wants right now. A dozen people in blue windbreakers with a yellow FBI on the back swarming around the AD's office would be a nightmare.

starkvegasdawg
05-04-2016, 04:21 PM
The I in FBI stands for investigation and that's certainly not what om wants right now. A dozen people in blue windbreakers with a yellow FBI on the back swarming around the AD's office would be a nightmare.
Wouldn't be the first time they would have had armed federal govt representatives on campus

fishwater99
05-04-2016, 04:48 PM
ESPN article and OTL report..

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/15455498/miami-dolphins-laremy-tunsil-camp-investigating-social-media-access-surrounding-bong-video-alleged-ole-miss-text-messages

ckDOG
05-04-2016, 04:49 PM
If the FBI is spending money investigating social media wars, I'm a [more] pissed off tax payer.

mic
05-04-2016, 04:52 PM
The Dolphins don't give 2 shits about the hacker..
They wouldn't have gotten Tunsil at 13 if not for his..
Shit it may have been Sexton that leaked it...
He does represent all 3 parties involved....