PDA

View Full Version : It's gotten so bad in Oxford- Mike Slive has told them they are on their own

Coach34
05-04-2016, 10:25 AM
that is extremely telling. I'm sure they will spin it as "a good thing" though.

This story just keeps getting better and better

National guys are now in Mississippi asking questions finally- this thing is gonna blow up. SI, ESPN, and others are digging and I'm betting they start finding treasure

BrunswickDawg
05-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Whoever writes it, I hope someone takes the CL to task for being a mouthpiece for the OM athletic dept.

starkvegasdawg
05-04-2016, 10:33 AM
At least they still have the grove.*** Now they won't have to feel guilty about not going into the stadium for the game.

Coursesuper
05-04-2016, 10:39 AM
That the national media has jumped in this is the game changer. They will be on the Waynesboro situation with the zeal of a knight if the first crusade, there have been pay for play schemes before and that will be a story, but, ACT fraud will put UNM under the microscope like nothing else. Hang on boys this ride is about to real rough on the grove posers.

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 10:44 AM
LMAO!

The real colonoscopy Freeze was worried about is here.

blacklistedbully
05-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Where is the info coming from that Slive has turned his back on them?

AlmostPositive
05-04-2016, 11:04 AM
If only there were some journalism-worthy issues to look into. Lax drug abuse policies, illegal cars and cash, ACT fraud, sorostitutes, plantation-style player exploitation might not be enough to get any investigative reporters' attention.

TStationDawg
05-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Whoever writes it, I hope someone takes the CL to task for being a mouthpiece for the OM athletic dept.

THIS. ALL. DAY. LONG. I'm getting greedy now. Not only do I want a show cause for Freeze, I want one for Kellenberger too! The rest of his pathetic career to hear "weren't you the pathetic sports editor that towed the company line for them? Isn't this you in the picture with these recruits at the Library in 2013?" Lets see how many times he can deny Freeze before Yancy crows.

Coach34
05-04-2016, 11:25 AM

from the same place thats been telling me whats been going on the whole time and keeping me ahead of the Rebal spin machine

Really Clark?
05-04-2016, 11:30 AM
from the same place thats been telling me whats been going on the whole time and keeping me ahead of the Rebal spin machine

Yep. There was a bunch of smoke about it starting yesterday or the night before.

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 12:15 PM

Rosebowl is saying it too.

That should tell you it was discussed at the secret meeting since Coach and Rosie are both reporting it.

Dawgtini
05-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Lets see how many times he can deny Freeze before Yancy crows.

+1! Excellent

RougeDawg
05-04-2016, 12:35 PM
I'll be damned. Has Golden Corral created a designated "meeting area" for y'all in Hattiesburg, yet?

HSVDawg
05-04-2016, 12:44 PM

Nowhere official, just like there was never an official statement that Slive was ever representing them to begin with. Due to all the gag orders and deception tactics, there have never been any official statements on any of this stuff from OM. So everything is coming out through back channels. What's hilarious is that all the rumors and innuendo from the street has been more accurate than anything coming publically from OM (either from official university statements or their fan sites).

Dolphus Raymond
05-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Ok folks per Nafoom all is well. Treadwell, per Nafoom, posed with $305.00 in his Twitter pic and that is the same amount Tunsil requested from Ole Miss coaches. I'm sure they will offer clarification later in the day. The NCAA can now go home.

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Ok folks per Nafoom all is well. Treadwell, per Nafoom, posed with $305.00 in his Twitter pic and that is the same amount Tunsil requested from Ole Miss coaches. I'm sure they will offer clarification later in the day. The NCAA can now go home.

#1. That picture is easy to find and it's a helluva lot more than $305.

#2. Treadwell was a recruit and not a student athlete enrolled at the university at the time he tweeted the pic. How was he eligible for those funds?

Ask them that.

Dolphus Raymond
05-04-2016, 01:31 PM
I'm scared what the answer would be Mjoe. They, as we would if the roles were reversed, are grasping at anything that remotely resembles a life raft. I think the reality of being aboard a sinking ship is starting to set in with Ole Miss fans.

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm scared what the answer would be Mjoe. They, as we would if the roles were reversed, are grasping at anything that remotely resembles a life raft. I think the reality of being aboard a sinking ship is starting to set in with Ole Miss fans.

True. When you see them grasping at crap that is easily disproved, it shows how desperate they are and how close they are to the next stage of grief.

Op4isabitch
05-04-2016, 02:29 PM

Oh so,Treadwells mommas light bill was exactly the same amount as Tunsil's, ok cool.

SailingDawg
05-04-2016, 03:25 PM
That the national media has jumped in this is the game changer. They will be on the Waynesboro situation with the zeal of a knight if the first crusade, there have been pay for play schemes before and that will be a story, but, ACT fraud will put UNM under the microscope like nothing else. Hang on boys this ride is about to real rough on the grove posers.

Media guys will pay for a story. It's time the little man gets some of the cash!

fishwater99
05-04-2016, 04:11 PM
I'll be damned. Has Golden Corral created a designated "meeting area" for y'all in Hattiesburg, yet?

I heard they get 50% now on T-bones..