PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear Bo Bounds correctly this morning that

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 07:46 AM
the SEC has announced they are opening their own investigation into the recent Tunsil fiasco?

Oh, boy...that's like Freeze getting a prostate check from his doctor and the doc's partner walks in and says "Hey, mind if I take a look?"

msudawglb
05-04-2016, 07:56 AM
If that's true, that tells me two things...

1) Slive has definitely cut ties with UNM
2) the SEC wants to cover its own ass because they know UNM is about to get hammered. They want to show they found UNM to be the only dirty SEC program.

Out of Bounds
05-04-2016, 10:04 AM
No, you did not hear me correctly. Dave Hooker, with gridironnow.com, wrote a piece "In wake of Tunsil admission, SEC should put Hugh Freeze on probation" we were referencing the article.

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 10:07 AM
No, you did not hear me correctly. Dave Hooker, with gridironnow.com, wrote a piece "In wake of Tunsil admission, SEC should put Hugh Freeze on probation" we were referencing the article.

Thanks Bo. I caught it right before a commercial break and bumper music was starting to play.

mparkerfd20
05-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Hey Bo, click an ad while you're here.

bulldawg28
05-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Hey Bo, click an ad while you're here.

Lmao

maroonmania
05-04-2016, 10:21 AM
the SEC has announced they are opening their own investigation into the recent Tunsil fiasco?

Oh, boy...that's like Freeze getting a prostate check from his doctor and the doc's partner walks in and says "Hey, mind if I take a look?"

The SEC isn't investigating squat. The only motivation the SEC office has is to keep everything under wraps and swept under the rug like the Cam Newton fiasco. Nothing positive in SEC land to have a member institution on probation. If you remember the ire brought forth by Slive and the SEC office in the Cam deal was totally towards MSU for reporting the "pay for play" situation and the fact that we finally went around the SEC to the NCAA in doing so. The SEC office could literally care less if recruits or current players are getting paid off.