PDA

View Full Version : Another lie that Freesus was telling recruits.

miketice
05-04-2016, 06:55 AM
I remember an interview with a recruit. This recruit was going on and on about Freezus telling him he turned down the Florida job. Now it comes out that they eliminated him completely early in the process. I can't wait until this dick is exposed for the hypocrite that he is

starkvegasdawg
05-04-2016, 07:08 AM
I can't wait until this dick is exposed

Better look close.

ILOATHEBears
05-04-2016, 07:43 AM
I remember an interview with a recruit. This recruit was going on and on about Freezus telling him he turned down the Florida job. Now it comes out that they eliminated him completely early in the process. I can't wait until this dick is exposed for the hypocrite that he is

What really ticks me off is that he got up and spoke at our church and talked about turning down the UF job. Even quoted scripture (can't recall which one) and he said God told him to stay in Oxford

starkvegasdawg
05-04-2016, 07:58 AM
The real Hugh Freeze

http://i.imgur.com/Rv6El.gif

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 08:14 AM
What really ticks me off is that he got up and spoke at our church and talked about turning down the UF job. Even quoted scripture (can't recall which one) and he said God told him to stay in Oxford

Jeremy Foley is God?

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 08:16 AM

Hugh Freeze is a loathsome human being with the spine of a worm and the trustworthiness of a rattlesnake.

BulldogBear
05-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Better look close.

Bazinga!

Jeremy Foley is God?

And Bazinga again!

archdog
05-04-2016, 08:34 AM
I think it is awesome that Tunsil's representation is named Farase.

miketice
05-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Better look close.

I see what you did there. Nice job

Political Hack
05-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Jeremy Foley is God?

I laughed.

It would appear that Freezus has zero qualms about lying to a kid, a parent, or an entire congregation.

MadDawg
05-04-2016, 09:55 AM

Wow. Just wow.

Maroons
05-04-2016, 10:11 AM

Where did you see this? Link?

miketice
05-04-2016, 11:05 AM

Man is this for real? That is an entire new level of douchery

miketice
05-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Where did you see this? Link?

I honestly have no idea.I'll look around and see if I can come up with it.

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 12:06 PM
I honestly have no idea.I'll look around and see if I can come up with it.

I think you're right so I was looking for it too and ran across this article first.

http://gridironnow.com/hugh-freezes-recruiting-ability-has-changed-ole-miss/

It has a very interesting quote from Freezus in there. This is for any lurking bearsharks that claim Freezus didn't know about any of the illegal recruiting tactics.

“I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting. We do not deviate. Whatever it says on the calendar, that’s what I am doing, we are doing. It’s every single day, man.”

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I think you're right so I was looking for it too and ran across this article first.

http://gridironnow.com/hugh-freezes-recruiting-ability-has-changed-ole-miss/

It has a very interesting quote from Freezus in there. This is for any lurking bearsharks that claim Freezus didn't know about any of the illegal recruiting tactics.

“I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting. We do not deviate. Whatever it says on the calendar, that’s what I am doing, we are doing. It’s every single day, man.”

So, what does it say on that calendar? How much money so and so gets Tuesday or this other croot gets a new Mustang Thursday?

starkvegasdawg
05-04-2016, 12:26 PM
So, what does it say on that calendar? How much money so and so gets Tuesday or this other croot gets a new Mustang Thursday?

Fellatio Fridays

TrapGame
05-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Fellatio Fridays

I guess that gives me a good idea for what Taco Tuesday really means.

ILOATHEBears
05-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Man is this for real? That is an entire new level of douchery

Yes. Yes it is.

Mjoelner34
05-04-2016, 12:32 PM
I guess that gives me a good idea for what Taco Tuesday really means.

http://i.imgur.com/GmEjiCv.gif

DAWGS1
05-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Would this have been Pinelake BC ??