PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss says FBI has found hacker of Tunsil. FBI says otherwise.

TheRef
05-03-2016, 03:47 PM
So the Ole Miss narrative about the "hacking" of Tunsil's accounts and stuff is that the FBI has found the hacker. However, the FBI has told the media that they haven't even been called or contacted about it.

Tbonewannabe
05-03-2016, 03:48 PM
That damn truth getting in the way of Ole Miss spin.

shannondawg
05-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Why would they even give a s**t?

TStationDawg
05-03-2016, 03:49 PM
they are trying to draw someone out. lol. It is plain they have NO idea how any of this happened, or WHO knows WHAT?! Guerrilla warfare is hell to fight ain it Archie/Hugh/Ross?

Tbonewannabe
05-03-2016, 03:51 PM
they are trying to draw someone out. lol. It is plain they have NO idea how any of this happened, or WHO knows WHAT?! Guerrilla warfare is hell to fight ain it Archie/Hugh/Ross?

It does seem like they are hoping someone is dumb enough to come out and say "I did it" so they can sue the shit out of them and keep them from talking. You know Dickie Scruggs has a lawsuit written up with a judge already in his hip pocket for just this occasion.

AlmostPositive
05-03-2016, 03:51 PM
"Ole Miss says" ... "Parish Alford says"... why do these phrases not convey rock solid authenticity these days? Give me "Laremy Tunsil says..." any day.

TheRef
05-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Source: https://twitter.com/rebelnationmag/status/727290044717756416

Said someone on Rebel Hotline called in and said it. They took the bait hard.

BossDawg
05-03-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm sure there's quite a few Spiritesque UM Homers that think they have solid connections putting out bogus crap like this in an attempt to scare whoever did it. Losers.

dogshiek
05-03-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm sure there's quite a few Spiritesque UM Homers that think they have solid connections putting out bogus crap like this in an attempt to scare whoever did it. Losers.
So it appears the university of old miss was hit from the "blind side"😎

TStationDawg
05-03-2016, 04:02 PM
So it appears the university of old miss was hit from the "blind side"��

Yep. That's what happens when your LT stops caring about you! LOL

shannondawg
05-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Kellenberger no less , said that FBi as of Friday and today has not been called or investigated. The last thing the administration wants is more scrutiny on this situation.

Commercecomet24
05-03-2016, 04:04 PM
That whole place is a cesspool. The truth does not exist in Oxford, MS only their perception, unfortunately nobody else has that same perception now. When you sell your soul to the devil eventually the bill comes due. The bill is now due for UNM. I hope those Peach Bowl rings and Sugar Bowl Trophy were worth what theyre gonna get. Couldn't happen to better people!

Bully13
05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
There desperate for something. A distraction. Anything.

I was wondering though, did LT spill the beans cuz he knew the twitter Hack had already happened and he didn't want to lie? Did the reporter already know about the hack which prompted the question in the 1st place? It would appear that whomever hacked not only had it in for LT but Ole Miss as well.

Sorry if Germans

bankerdawg
05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Here's what the Bears know: Not a 17'n thing.

Bothrops
05-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Ole Miss has AIDS.

Bully13
05-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Ole Miss has AIDS.

I thought they cured that

Jack Lambert
05-03-2016, 04:20 PM
So the Ole Miss narrative about the "hacking" of Tunsil's accounts and stuff is that the FBI has found the hacker. However, the FBI has told the media that they haven't even been called or contacted about it.

It doesn't help ole miss either way.

MSUDawg99
05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Rumor has it that the hacker could have possibly been his former financial advisor whom LT fired before the draft. They ruled out his stepdad, but Farese said until they get all the facts they don't know who the hacker is, as of yet.

Leroy Jenkins
05-03-2016, 04:37 PM
FBI gives zero fvcks about Tonsils phone. How did anyone belive that.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-03-2016, 04:44 PM
There desperate for something. A distraction. Anything.

I was wondering though, did LT spill the beans cuz he knew the twitter Hack had already happened and he didn't want to lie? Did the reporter already know about the hack which prompted the question in the 1st place? It would appear that whomever hacked not only had it in for LT but Ole Miss as well.

Sorry if Germans

My thought as well. I think this puts more credence in the former agent being fired in place of Sexton (also Freeze's agent) being the hacker.

It would be my guess after step daddy didnt like LT "riding around with agents" last year likely caused said agent to be fired at the advice of Freeze. Freeze also likely talked him into going with Sexton to further help keep a lid on things. So IMO, the fired agent wanted revenge on both LT and Freeze/OM because of this.

DanDority
05-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Why would they even give a s**t?

That's my question, why would anyone give a DAMN! Except to give him a ticket or fine for doing an illegal act on video.

DancingRabbit
05-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Ringy ding ding
Parish Alford: Hello FBI, I need to report a heinous crime.
FBI: Yes sir, go ahead.
Parish Alford: Blah blah blah, Reverend Freeze, blah blah blah, dope mask, blah blah blah, 'lectric bill, blah blah blah.
FBI: That's terrible sir. How about we put this heinous hacker on our Ten Most Wanted List? (muffled laughter)
FBI: I just emailed you our updated Ten Most Wanted Poster.
Parish Alford: No, no, no - this is all mixed up!!!
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3874&d=1462313250&thumb=1

state66
05-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Is there anything on where the FBI told the media they were bot investigating the matter?

TheRef
05-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Is there anything on where the FBI told the media they were bot investigating the matter?

https://twitter.com/HKellenbergerCL/status/727593799761846273

Hugh KellenbergerVerified account
‏@HKellenbergerCL
FWIW, FBI told us Friday and again today that it is not involved in the Laremy Tunsil matter and has not been approached by anyone involved.
1:20 PM - 3 May 2016

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Just shows their level of arrogance to think the fbi will stop trying to bust Isis cells and other major crimes to devote man power to someone who hacked a cell phone. Hell, if you believe everything you read on Facebook that happens 50 times a day.

Dawg61
05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Ringy ding ding
Parish Alford: Hello FBI, I need to report a heinous crime.
FBI: Yes sir, go ahead.
Parish Alford: Blah blah blah, Reverend Freeze, blah blah blah, dope mask, blah blah blah, 'lectric bill, blah blah blah.
FBI: That's terrible sir. How about we put this heinous hacker on our Ten Most Wanted List? (muffled laughter)
FBI: I just emailed you our updated Ten Most Wanted Poster.
Parish Alford: No, no, no - this is all mixed up!!!
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3874&d=1462313250&thumb=1

Bwahahahahahaha WELL DONE!!!