PDA

View Full Version : Parrish Alford says Tunsil could file civil suit against hacker

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Please 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus let Tunsil file a law suit seeking draft damages and have be disposed under oath. Please please please.

Tunsil has a real conundrum here. In order to recoup that money he will have answer questions under oath, which will inevitably lead to him burying Ole Miss more than he already has.

So I guess Tunsil has to ask, is protecting Hugh Freeze worth 8 million dollars out of his own pocket?

Seems like Tunsil may have a big ole conflict of interest

Riotous Thinking
05-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Please 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus let Tunsil file a law suit seeking draft damages and have be disposed under oath. Please please please.

Tunsil has a real conundrum here. In order to recoup that money he will have answer questions under oath, which will inevitably lead to him burying Ole Miss more than he already has.

Man, I would love to see SECNetwork get the filming rights for that court case. Would make for better TV than the OJ trial.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-03-2016, 03:10 PM
The sooner Alford and others realize Tunsil doesn't owe ole miss a damn thing, the better off they will be. Does he honestly think ole miss even enters his mind when Tunsil makes any decision going forward?

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 03:12 PM
The sooner Alford and others realize Tunsil doesn't owe ole miss a damn thing, the better off they will be. Does he honestly think ole miss even enters his mind when Tunsil makes any decision going forward?

Of course not, that's why I want Tunsil to file a civil suit to recoup lost damages. We are Tunsil fans now

msudawglb
05-03-2016, 03:14 PM

The fact that the same agent is representing both Tunsil and Freeze means that Tunsil will never file anything against the hacker. The hacker could basically walk up to Tunsil, confess, and perform the Danny McBride jerk off move and not have anything to worry about.

TStationDawg
05-03-2016, 03:15 PM
I want as many rebels in court, under oath, as possible. By any means.

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 03:16 PM
The fact that the same agent is representing both Tunsil and Freeze means that Tunsil will never file anything against the hacker. The hacker could basically walk up to Tunsil, confess, and perform the Danny McBride jerk off move and not have anything to worry about.

I guess it depends on how much Tunsil wants 8 million dollars. Jimmy Sexton would be better off just giving Tunsil 8 mil out of his own pocket.

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 03:17 PM
I want as many rebels in court, under oath, as possible. By any means.

This

I want Tunsil to sue and I want Ole Miss to sue the NCAA

This by definition being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Mjoelner34
05-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Someone could also file a civil suit against Alford claiming to be a journalist instead of a pundit.

Coach34
05-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Tunsil already to the world he isn't pressing charges- but he is going to file a civil suit? Bullshit

OM people would shit themselves if he goes to court answering questions under oath about what was leaked to the public. Scruggs will just write him an 8MM check

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Someone could also file a civil suit against Alford claiming to be a journalist instead of a pundit.
What's funny is that the Ole Miss media continue to write articles and columns, in which the ramifications of such, clearly haven't been thought through

AlmostPositive
05-03-2016, 03:24 PM
"Parrish Alford says..." tells me all I need to know.

JoseBrown
First, he would have to know who the hacker is. I'd like for Parrish to disclose that info. Obviously, he knows who since he's saying that Tunsil could sue him...***

That would be awesome though, Tunsil don't give a shit about ole piss anymore. If the Rev. Hugh were deposed he'd be in a tough spot. Lol!

Coach34
I'll sell my percentage of Elitedawgs to Yancy before Tunsil files a civil suit

ShotgunDawg
http://insideolemisssports.com

TStationDawg
05-03-2016, 03:26 PM
I'd pay a high price to watch Tunsil under cross examination, live. He folded like a cheap grove tent under the hard nosed questioning of Neal McCready! lol I'd love to see what a PROFESSIONAL could get out of him!

AlmostPositive
05-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Lesson No. 1 for Ole Miss University: Don't cheat so much.

Lesson No. 2 If you must cheat, buy players smart enough to lie when asked on ESPN if they were bought.

Johnson85
05-03-2016, 03:35 PM
I guess it depends on how much Tunsil wants 8 million dollars.

I seriously doubt the person that hacked his account has $8M. If he had, he probably wouldn't have hacked Tunsil's account.

All suing will do for Tunsil is cost him some attorney's fees and potentially cause him some embarrassment.

Bucky Dog
05-03-2016, 04:35 PM
I guess it depends on how much Tunsil wants 8 million dollars. Jimmy Sexton would be better off just giving Tunsil 8 mil out of his own pocket.

The problem is the person who hacked would not be able to pay any amount close to that so where would he get said millions from? By suing only opens everything up as fair game, so yeah Laremy, please file suit, have everyone called to testify, and then get nothing from the guy that hacked your phone!!

blacklistedbully
05-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Here's a thought - what if somebody sued Tunsil, say for causing mental pain or anguish because he took money to play for Ole Miss? Not for the purpose of actually winning, but just to get the chance to have him provide testimony under oath in a deposition?

Political Hack
05-03-2016, 05:33 PM
I'll add Tunsil suing the hacker to my prayer list. Would be awesome.

Virgil Caine
05-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Here's a thought - what if somebody sued Tunsil, say for causing mental pain or anguish because he took money to play for Ole Miss? Not for the purpose of actually winning, but just to get the chance to have him provide testimony under oath in a deposition?

Would get dismissed immediately.

Also re: the possible Tunsil civil suit, wouldn't questions about Tunsil and OM benefits be inadmissible? Don't think the defendant could ask Tunsil questions about that stuff. It's completely unrelated to the liability regarding the hack and damages for the hack. Could totally be wrong about this though.

Coach34
05-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Would get dismissed immediately.

Also re: the possible Tunsil civil suit, wouldn't questions about Tunsil and OM benefits be inadmissible? Don't think the defendant could ask Tunsil questions about that stuff. It's completely unrelated to the liability regarding the hack and damages for the hack. Could totally be wrong about this though.

Disagree- questions about the texts would have to be admissible- thats the reason they would be in court. The texts

Nm- just saw your were replying to BLB's whatif scenario