PDA

View Full Version : 1st it's Fancy- today it Rebel Bruiser

Coach34
05-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Tunsil tells the world he took money- let's blame C34

Bruiser (literally a ********** for those of you that don't know of him) has put his tin foil hat to expound his theories behind my Twitter activity. Bruised say I either helped the Hacker on Tunsil OR I have gotten a cease and desist order from State because OM is blaming us for getting Bama in trouble (which is a lie).

Nice try Bruiser I protected my tweets and deleted some because just this past weekend I had one of your kind threaten my daughter. Threaten an innocent kid over all this. And if that wasn't enough- OM had a Murse on Twitter pretending to be a State chick and other handles as well. This Murse put out fake texts trying to say I threatened the Twitter account- and the Murse is so damn redneck and stupid he ****ed up the texts blowing his cover. But what do you expect from a Leake Academy grad.

There's not going to be any ceasing or desisting Bruiser- Laremy Tunsil made sure of that

Pollodawg
05-03-2016, 12:45 PM
How is anyone affiliated with MSU or a message board responsible for Laremy Tunsil admitting that he was paid to go to OM and routinely asked for and received money from their coaches? Seems to me the beef is with LT, Rebs.

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
The pucker factor is fast approaching critical mass. If any of them had the foresight to take out their gerbil and put a piece of coal between their cheeks they'd have a 20c diamond now.

LeakyD
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
I just listened to Chuck R and Ben G's spin from yesterday. Chuck said he had been assured that money exchanged was documented by OM. He then said IF the texts were real. It can't be both. So the texts might not be real, but if the were its been assured it was legal. Can't get any dumber.

Political Hack
05-03-2016, 12:48 PM
They're throwing so much shit in so many directions it's covering them all up with a pile of horrendously smelling shit.

That gag order they put on freeze needs to be extended to the the fan sites and the Rebel faithful. They keep digging in further and further. It's gone from pretty damn bad to "please God don't let this escalate to SMU level bad" in a matter of days. They thought they could manage this. That, to me, is the most comical part of it all. They actually thought they had this shit under control.

AlmostPositive
05-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Ole Miss and its followers are doing what you do when you can't accept the truth and you can make yourself be quiet.

Jacksondevildog
05-03-2016, 12:51 PM
I have rebel fans that I work with that say all of this stuff is coming back on State because Yancy says so. Unreal.

MadDawg
05-03-2016, 12:52 PM
Umiss has gone from being an embarrassment to the state of Mississippi to being an embarrassment to the entire SEC. I hope the NCAA puts them out of their misery.

Political Hack
05-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Umiss has gone from being an embarrassment to the state of Mississippi to being an embarrassment to the entire SEC. I hope the NCAA puts them out of their misery.

There an embarrassment to the NCAA and academic institutions everywhere. They're letting ineligible kids in by having other people taking their college entrance exam. Ongoing academic fraud committed by officials employed at the academic institution. Those kids who got in inappropriately took our tax dollars for pell grants and no telling what other kind of assistance. MTAG? Student Loans? Scholarship funds? pell Grants? The stipends they're now approved for? All based on lies. They, as an institution, stole money from multiple places to get football players eligible.

Eric Nies Grind Time
05-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Ole Miss is using the I'm rubber and you're glue defense.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/acb26b11f4342d3c592b51ce4b0f263570752cfa.jpg

ckDOG
05-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Sounds like a Scooby Doo villain. "And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for that meddling Coach!"

The squirming is delicious.

dawgoneyall
05-03-2016, 06:10 PM
The pucker factor is fast approaching critical mass. If any of them had the foresight to take out their gerbil and put a piece of coal between their cheeks they'd have a 20c diamond now.

Will use that some time, somewhere before this is over. :cool:

RocketDawg
05-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Will use that some time, somewhere before this is over. :cool:

Yeah, I thought that was pretty clever too.

Dawgfan77
05-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Tunsil tells the world he took money- let's blame C34

Bruiser (literally a ********** for those of you that don't know of him) has put his tin foil hat to expound his theories behind my Twitter activity. Bruised say I either helped the Hacker on Tunsil OR I have gotten a cease and desist order from State because OM is blaming us for getting Bama in trouble (which is a lie).

Nice try Bruiser I protected my tweets and deleted some because just this past weekend I had one of your kind threaten my daughter. Threaten an innocent kid over all this. And if that wasn't enough- OM had a Murse on Twitter pretending to be a State chick and other handles as well. This Murse put out fake texts trying to say I threatened the Twitter account- and the Murse is so damn redneck and stupid he ****ed up the texts blowing his cover. But what do you expect from a Leake Academy grad.

There's not going to be any ceasing or desisting Bruiser- Laremy Tunsil made sure of that
That guy should get his Kyar blade and run off in a golf cart. Pretty close eh coach?

Bodaski
05-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I just listened to Chuck R and Ben G's spin from yesterday. Chuck said he had been assured that money exchanged was documented by OM. He then said IF the texts were real. It can't be both. So the texts might not be real, but if the were its been assured it was legal. Can't get any dumber.

Seems ole Chuck was also assured there no investigation still going on too. The pressure seems to me to be on Chuck. He's got to decide which lie to go with tomorrow's headlines, damn.

Coach34
05-03-2016, 08:01 PM
That guy should get his Kyar blade and run off in a golf cart. Pretty close eh coach?

insert Yancy wink

LeakyD
05-03-2016, 08:25 PM

Don't forget the counterfeit tickets.

Coach34
05-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Don't forget the counterfeit tickets.

Victory!!! (Red)

Jack Lambert
05-03-2016, 09:23 PM
I wish you all would give him a invite to this page so we can have good material to make fun of your basic ole miss homer.