PDA

View Full Version : Any idea who is taking Locke's place?

nemsdawg
08-17-2013, 09:45 PM
I really hope Speck is not even an option. I have no idea how he would even do. He is openly and obnoxiously a Rebel. Honestly if I knew I had any shot to move up in my vocation I would not show my allegiance as he has. He was one of the twitter bugs who started the "Chris Jones to OM" push before signing day. He and his two man posse pardna,Talty,at the Clarion Ledger took the bait hook line and sinker!

CadaverDawg
08-17-2013, 09:52 PM
If it's a hand puppet it will be better, but I haven't heard who it may be

nemsdawg
08-17-2013, 10:07 PM
I spoke with a guy who writes high school articles for them today and from what he said Speck is next in line and he would not turn down a promotion. Although seeing some of the crap he has put out in the past he might be dumb enough to turn a raise down. I really don't know why I care. They lost me a long time ago. I just loathe the idea of him at press conferences and the position of influence that the media holds. After the Rebel spin machine's attempt to sway public opinion into pressuring C. Jones last recruiting cycle, he and Talty are merely pawns. I can see those two goobers having a choreographed hand shake.

nemsdawg
08-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Puppet is a good term for what he would be

BeastMan
08-18-2013, 09:25 AM
If they pick BS, it's rally time. No way that guy should be given MSU media credentials

Political Hack
08-18-2013, 09:27 AM
If our media department gives that tool a credential, they need to be taken out behind the woodshed.

Coach34
08-18-2013, 11:43 AM
We should have someone from the school tell them that Speck wont be allowed to interview anyone if he is hired

Political Hack
08-18-2013, 12:31 PM
is this the same guy that got caught lying about the Colorado radio station saying Mullen was going to Colorado?

if so, how in the hell was he not fired??? And now, why in the hell would anyone promote him??? Assuming it is the same guy...

BeastMan
08-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Not the same guy. This was the guy that asked Chris Jones at the all-star game why MSU fans made up a rumor about him. Dude uses his preps job to help OM recruiting. He also recently wrote an article with the headline that said Om gets another 4 star QB. Dobbs wasn't listed as a 4* anywhere. Not scout, 247, rivals, espn, or max preps. Dude completely made that up.

601Dawg
08-18-2013, 03:17 PM
We should have someone from the school tell them that Speck wont be allowed to interview anyone if he is hired

Our SID can do that if necessary. I hope to God they don't hire Speck.

The Croom Diaries
08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
What I'm hearing is Logan Lowery, which is great news because he is solid and a really cool guy.