PDA

View Full Version : Well, the rebelbearsharks have been right about one thing.

Mjoelner34
05-03-2016, 08:37 AM
I was able to obtain a copy of this picture that was taken in the secret room in the back of Zips in Magee. I'm guessing this is their weekly meeting.

http://i.imgur.com/CUpeayo.jpg

shannondawg
05-03-2016, 10:36 AM
In my limited watching Finebaum's show, he has been a supporter of Hugh and om. Has he changed his tune?

MadDawg
05-03-2016, 10:41 AM
In my limited watching Finebaum's show, he has been a supporter of Hugh and om. Has he changed his tune?

Friday he had changed his tune and was pretty critical of the bears but by Monday they got to him and he was once again extolling the virtues of Rev. Freeze.

Beaver
05-03-2016, 10:45 AM

I know this is repeated all the time, but remember, Finebaum is a massive SEC homer. He wrote a book just for the purpose of bragging how awesome the SEC is. He may hate on a certain school every so often, but deep down, he doesn't want to see the SEC being made fun of by the likes of Danny Kanell and other conferences for being massive cheaters. Paul's a good guy too, so he'll give the benefit of the doubt to someone like Freeze more often than not.

chef dixon
05-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Friday he had changed his tune and was pretty critical of the bears but by Monday they got to him and he was once again extolling the virtues of Rev. Freeze.

Finebaum flips his tune to whichever side of the story is gaining momentum. He's really good at it and avoids a lot of criticism because of it

MafiaDawg
05-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Colin Cowherd has recentely said that the SEC network agreement with Finebaum basically has shut Paul up when it comes to criticizing anything SEC related. It's now his job to prop up everything related to the SEC. It's also hurt his show. It's terribly boring now.

AROB44
05-03-2016, 11:24 AM
I know this is repeated all the time, but remember, Finebaum is a massive SEC homer. He wrote a book just for the purpose of bragging how awesome the SEC is. He may hate on a certain school every so often, but deep down, he doesn't want to see the SEC being made fun of by the likes of Danny Kanell and other conferences for being massive cheaters. Paul's a good guy too, so he'll give the benefit of the doubt to someone like Freeze more often than not.

That m'fer did not give the benefit of the doubt to JWS.....He jumped all over MSU and JWS for cheating from the beginning of our NCAA troubles. Basically said JWS was and always had been a cheater.

Beaver
05-03-2016, 11:30 AM
That m'fer did not give the benefit of the doubt to JWS.....He jumped all over MSU and JWS for cheating from the beginning of our NCAA troubles. Basically said JWS was and always had been a cheater.

I'll take your word for it since I didn't listen to him back then. However, that was before the rise of the SEC...