PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Photo of AJ's car on 247

Really Clark?
05-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Someone on 247 posted some pictures of supposedly AJ's car. What I found interesting was not the vehicle but the fact it had it was from Rincon Chevrolet in Rincon, GA. I know that raised some questions being so far away. What drew my attention is the fact that the owners are from Mississippi. The actual owner of the auto group that owns multiple dealerships is a graduate of Jackson State and considered a significant minority dealership owner in the country. His wife who is also an officer of the auto group, I believe, has a nursing degree from the University of Mississippi after attending Hinds Community College.

Coach34
05-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Interesting a kid from Sville bought his car in Georgia...especially considering he signed with the most corrupt school in the NCAA

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Is this the part where C34 and Rosebowl make someone leak a picture of the check just like they did with Robert's dad?!?***

BrunswickDawg
05-03-2016, 05:34 AM
Damn, Rincon is only about an hour from me. I'll need to check out their deals. Must be worth it if someone drove 10 hours from Starkville to get one.**

poundtown dog
05-03-2016, 08:43 AM
I cant find a picture on 24/7 but my truck that is sitting outside right now has a sticker from a dealership in Louisiana. I bought it in Mississippi. That happens with used cars all the time.

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2016, 08:47 AM
I cant find a picture on 24/7 but my truck that is sitting outside right now has a sticker from a dealership in Louisiana. I bought it in Mississippi. That happens with used cars all the time.

Hey, nice first post. I can't imagine why you chose to go through the entire registration process just to post this. **

GreenheadDawg
05-03-2016, 08:47 AM

Nice first post. Don't be so sensitive Chuck. The spirit is that way--->

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-03-2016, 08:49 AM

Interesting...nice first post

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Hey, nice first post. I can't imagine why you chose to go through the entire registration process just to post this. **

Nice first post. Don't be so sensitive Chuck. The spirit is that way--->

Interesting...nice first post

Great minds think a like haha

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2016, 08:52 AM

Do you make a habit of posting pictures of your vehicle on sports message boards, Chuck? Click an ad.

poundtown dog
05-03-2016, 09:02 AM
i have no idea what you're talking about and i have had profile before.

Why so sensitive?

poundtown dog
05-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Tonsil, bearsharkrebels, freezus, rabble rabble rabble....

That better?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-03-2016, 09:07 AM

Why so sensitive?

hmmmm...maybe Enforcer can confirm this and see if you check out ok......

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Tonsil, bearsharkrebels, freezus, rabble rabble rabble....

That better?

Im convinced**

poundtown dog
05-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Thought you would be**

Really Clark?
05-03-2016, 09:38 AM

It wasn't the sticker it was the license plate frame that had Rincon Chevrolet.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-03-2016, 09:44 AM

Why so sensitive?

Why did you have to create another profile account?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I have a feeling we will know all about him(her) soon.