PDA

View Full Version : OM and Hugh Freeze corrupted Tunsil

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
According to Tunsil's high school coach ?Laremy wasn?t that guy [in the video] in high school. His Mom was strict with him and he was respectful,? Allen told the Times-Union."

His coach also brings up a great question. How did Tunsil pass all of those strict urine tests at OM. Surely OM isn't failing to properly administer and follow through with their drug policy are they? RK never got caught until he was hanging from a balcony in Atlanta either.

Ted Cruz
05-02-2016, 08:42 PM
TSUN is more corrupt than the Washington Cartell.

RocketDawg
05-02-2016, 08:54 PM
According to Tunsil's high school coach ?Laremy wasn?t that guy [in the video] in high school. His Mom was strict with him and he was respectful,? Allen told the Times-Union."

His coach also brings up a great question. How did Tunsil pass all of those strict urine tests at OM. Surely OM isn't failing to properly administer and follow through with their drug policy are they? RK never got caught until he was hanging from a balcony in Atlanta either.

Sometimes it's just going to college that changes a person. I knew a guy who was extremely straight-laced in high school, was in plays, Christian organizations, neat as a pin, great student ... then I saw him at MSU one day, I think still in our first semester freshman year, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. He had totally changed ... long bushy hair, sloppy, just looked like hell in general. I suppose getting away from home just made him go wild. Not defending Freeze, but sometimes it happens. BTW ... this was back in the middle 60s when hippies were all over, but not so much at MSU.

state66
05-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Where is this video?

Political Hack
05-02-2016, 09:06 PM

I thought Ole Miss has the most lenient drug policy in the SEC? I forget what it is but it's something like "you don't sit until your 3rd offense." Don't quote me on that but it's something close to that. I'm sure somebody here knows their exact policy, but it's crazy lenient compared to State's and others.

AlSwearengen
05-02-2016, 09:27 PM
I thought Ole Miss has the most lenient drug policy in the SEC? I forget what it is but it's something like "you don't sit until your 3rd offense." Don't quote me on that but it's something close to that. I'm sure somebody here knows their exact policy, but it's crazy lenient compared to State's and others.

I remember hearing on a radio show (no clue which one) that olemiss and one other school had the most lenient policy in the conference. For some reason I want to say the other was Florida or Georgia but that could be wrong.

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 09:30 PM
It's a Clarion Liar article. That's why I didn't link it.

deadheaddawg
05-02-2016, 09:34 PM

How are most of States players passing our drug test? Cause if you don't think most of our players smoke pot you are naive

dawgoneyall
05-02-2016, 10:20 PM
How are most of States players passing our drug test? Cause if you don't think most of our players smoke pot you are naive

Jerry Garcia approves this message.

BossDawg
05-02-2016, 10:27 PM

Where's Enforcer when you need him? Paging Enforcer! You have a new client!

sleepy dawg
05-02-2016, 10:30 PM
http://jacksonville.com/sports/columnists/gene-frenette/2016-04-30/story/gene-frenette-laremy-tunsils-high-school-coach-says#

Coach34
05-02-2016, 10:37 PM

Because the guys are aware of when the test is most of the time. Mullen throws a surprise test on them every 6-9 months of his own to bust them and chew ass- get some extra punishment work in with the strength coach. We average 15-20% I hear- which is low compared to the other in-state school.

JoseBrown
05-02-2016, 10:38 PM

I would be willing to bet that MOST of our players don't do the wacky weed, and that none have ever smoked it behind a gas mask. Rebel Pride though.

BossDawg
05-02-2016, 10:40 PM
and that none have ever smoked it behind a gas mask. Rebel Pride though.

Or went skydiving after the police started banging on the door.

RocketDawg
05-03-2016, 05:56 AM
http://jacksonville.com/sports/columnists/gene-frenette/2016-04-30/story/gene-frenette-laremy-tunsils-high-school-coach-says#

Excellent article.

Jack Lambert
05-03-2016, 06:49 AM
Because the guys are aware of when the test is most of the time. Mullen throws a surprise test on them every 6-9 months of his own to bust them and chew ass- get some extra punishment work in with the strength coach. We average 15-20% I hear- which is low compared to the other in-state school.

so basically we self control and ole miss has lack of control.

msudawg1200
05-03-2016, 07:00 AM
so basically we self control and ole miss has lack of control.

It's a "faith" based program.

Boodawg
05-03-2016, 07:43 AM
I remember hearing on a radio show (no clue which one) that olemiss and one other school had the most lenient policy in the conference. For some reason I want to say the other was Florida or Georgia but that could be wrong.

From all that I've seen it's definitely not Georgia. Supposedly UG and MSU are about the most stringent.

DancingRabbit
05-03-2016, 09:13 AM
From all that I've seen it's definitely not Georgia. Supposedly UG and MSU are about the most stringent.

True. UGA, MSU and UK suspend violators 1 game for the first failed test. All 11 of other SEC schools just issue a warning for the first failed test.

OM is the only SEC school that just issues a warning for the 2nd failed test. Besides OM, Florida and LSU have the most lenient policies.

This is based on reports from 2-3 years ago, so things could have changed since then. UGA and Stricklin were lobbying for standardized policies.