PDA

View Full Version : So Spirit Chuck says Ole Miss U has all

cheewgumm
05-02-2016, 08:29 PM
The paperwork in order for payments to Tunsil?

Maybe so. But if that's the case, does that mean they are choosing to just allow the perception that they are huge cheaters when they could clear it up quickly?

Makes sense.

K9 Avenger
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
I can't believe it took them this long to make something up....

ShotgunDawg
05-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Again, Chuck is creating a false, irrelevant narrative to be the bearer of good news and to calm idiots.

No one cares about the documented payments to Tonsil. Those are irrelevant in this case.

The only relevant payments are the undocumented ones that Tonsil admitted to and the texts that Farase verified were real. That's it.

BossDawg
05-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Meanwhile, the SEC and NCAA guys are looking at each other and asking, "why don't we have this paperwork?"

Lol Chuck and these other dolts are just writing stuff trying to throw water on things. They don't even care if they're right or wrong, they're simply trying to put a band-aid on a bullet wound by repeating the same hot air they heard from some other UM homer grasping at straws.

Political Hack
05-02-2016, 08:59 PM
EVERYTHING IS FINE. THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR CONCERN. DO NOT WORRY. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Sir, your house is on fire.

confucius say
05-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Again, Chuck is creating a false, irrelevant narrative to be the bearer of good news and to calm idiots.

No one cares about the documented payments to Tonsil. Those are irrelevant in this case.

The only relevant payments are the undocumented ones that Tonsil admitted to and the texts that Farase verified were real. That's it.

Ding ding ding. Nobody disputes there likely are valid, documented payments that were made to tunsil. Nobody cares about those. They are irrelevant.

TrapGame
05-02-2016, 09:04 PM
https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/nothing-to-see-here.gif

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-02-2016, 09:10 PM
EVERYTHING IS FINE. THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR CONCERN. DO NOT WORRY. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Sir, your house is on fire.

Peter Lemonjello.

Homedawg
05-02-2016, 09:19 PM

Maybe so. But if that's the case, does that mean they are choosing to just allow the perception that they are huge cheaters when they could clear it up quickly?

Makes sense.
Let me get this straight- bjork skipped a conference call with Scott and the usm ad friday morning about something pretty significant because they HAD all the paperwork. Right!! Makes sense.....Guess it took them Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the illiterate ****ers to find it!!

DancingRabbit
05-02-2016, 09:22 PM
If that was the case, Freeze and Tunsil could have cleared it up Thursday night.

Or Bjork would have early Friday morning.

LC Dawg
05-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Ding ding ding. Nobody disputes there likely are valid, documented payments that were made to tunsil. Nobody cares about those. They are irrelevant.
What kind of valid payments could Ole Miss say they paid? The guy is driving around in an Escalade and his mom has two houses. How can they say he had any kind of hardship?

engie
05-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Chuck isn't making it up. It's coming from within their department. Whoever "knows the truth" is alienating all their own employees as well as their cheerleaders.

People can bitch about our handling of our situation. But in seeing this polar opposite gives me new appreciation...

ShotgunDawg
05-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Chuck isn't making it up. It's coming from within their department. Whoever "knows the truth" is alienating all their own employees as well as their cheerleaders.

People can bitch about our handling of our situation. But in seeing this polar opposite gives me new appreciation...

Agree. Shockingly, somewhere Bracky is sipping tea and feeling justified.

QuadrupleOption
05-02-2016, 09:35 PM

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ragecomics/images/1/1a/Niccage.png/revision/latest?cb=20121201072505

Bullsy
05-02-2016, 09:44 PM
What kind of valid payments could Ole Miss say they paid? The guy is driving around in an Escalade and his mom has two houses. How can they say he had any kind of hardship?

EXACTLY. Best viewpoint of the night!!

the narrative last year was "we dont pay players... Tunsils mom is paying her own way". Now its "we have the proper documentation?"

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPSSS!!

maroonmania
05-02-2016, 09:56 PM

I'll get my new appreciation once I see what kind of punishment they end up with. Let's see if they get anyone suspended for 18 games. In all seriousness I do believe our method of trying to be open and above board with things is the right way to do business but I'll feel a lot better about it when I see someone actually pay dearly for being misleading and covering up everything as best they can like UNM has.

Martianlander
05-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Let me get this straight- bjork skipped a conference call with Scott and the usm ad friday morning about something pretty significant because they HAD all the paperwork. Right!! Makes sense.....Guess it took them Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the illiterate ****ers to find it!!

Terrible filing system. unm needs to upgrade their secretarial school.

engie
05-03-2016, 08:05 AM
I'll get my new appreciation once I see what kind of punishment they end up with. Let's see if they get anyone suspended for 18 games. In all seriousness I do believe our method of trying to be open and above board with things is the right way to do business but I'll feel a lot better about it when I see someone actually pay dearly for being misleading and covering up everything as best they can like UNM has.

We went 17-9 through our probation. Let's see what they end up with.

Bubb Rubb
05-03-2016, 08:18 AM
If that was the case, Freeze and Tunsil could have cleared it up Thursday night.

Or Bjork would have early Friday morning.

I think the reason nobody is talking is because they don't want anyone to put their foot in their mouth again. For all they know, there's even more damning stuff out there. I suspect there's probably an internal order for everyone to keep their mouths shut because of that. That has to be what's going on, because otherwise, you know Freeze and Bjork would be all over the airwaves and social media defending themselves.

No doubt the message on documented payments is being leaked - gotta keep the masses in line.

Coach34
05-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Chuck also told the masses the NCAA would steer clear of Tunsil's stepdad and there was nothing there. We see how that turned out

starkvegasdawg
05-03-2016, 08:35 AM
If they had that paperwork, an athletic dept rep would have had that in front of a camera within 20 minutes of that press conference ending. Hugh wouldn't have immediately tucked his flattened beaver tail between his legs and run off like a little girl. Has he been seen since? They've now had 5 days since this broke. 5 days. 120 hours. This is a 5 minute phone call to clear up and they haven't done it. They haven't because they can't. They can't just forge the documents because the SEC office would not have the same documents on file. Nothing has been released because they are frantically trying to find some SEC office employee to buy off and risk his career by putting some forged documents in a filing cabinet. Problem is, they don't know how many people are involved at the league office level so they don't know who to approach to attempt to buy off.

gravedigger
05-03-2016, 08:37 AM

Officer: son, you were speeding
Driver: i can show you many times i wasnt....good enough?
Officer: step out of the car