PDA

View Full Version : From a high profile recruit from the state of miss.

Jack Lambert
05-02-2016, 05:31 PM
[" once labeled Ole Miss as his leader, but the Rebels? offense, from his perspective, does not seem as good as a fit. His view, of course, could change between now and National Signing Day."]

He has State and Neb as his top two choices and could make a decision as soon as this Saturday.

The quote is from the CL.

I wondered what really change Ole Miss from being his leader?

EAVdog
05-02-2016, 05:41 PM
I may have missed it but I don't ever remember Kylin Hill listing Ole Miss as his 'Leader'. He's a West Point kid, usually (barring OL) we do well there.

HailState39110
05-02-2016, 05:42 PM
I may have missed it but I don't ever remember Kylin Hill listing Ole Miss as his 'Leader'. He's a West Point kid, usually (barring OL) we do well there.

He is a Columbus kid not West Point

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-02-2016, 06:33 PM
[" once labeled Ole Miss as his leader, but the Rebels? offense, from his perspective, does not seem as good as a fit. His view, of course, could change between now and National Signing Day."]

He has State and Neb as his top two choices and could make a decision as soon as this Saturday.

The quote is from the CL.

I wondered what really change Ole Miss from being his leader?

I'd like to let the CL in on a lil secret...Hill NEVER had OM as favorite! 100% know this...

EAVdog
05-02-2016, 06:50 PM
He is a Columbus kid not West Point

I was close, I haven't paid as much attention to crooting as usual this year.

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-02-2016, 08:26 PM
He was just trolling the rebelette's. Going to call it now....he has an opportunity to be one of our best ever.