PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil is the only Ole Miss player who got paid...

AlmostPositive
05-02-2016, 03:34 PM
and UM lawyers and eunuch media shills would never mislead us.

while we're at it:
-- the investigation is over
-- many of the allegations concern previous staffs
-- the gas mask video was from high school
-- Laremy was sick/confused/stupid when he said "I have to say yeah."

The bulk of OM's official response has been to stonewall and mislead. Thursday night that strategy crashed and burned on live TV.

It's over, Rebels: NO ONE BELIEVES YOU any more!! (if they ever did)

What happened in Oxford starting about 4 years ago is plain for anyone who has been paying attention. Stung by the previous three Egg Bowls, Ole Miss hired a look-the-other-way coach and illegally induced multiple players to sign on with little regard for appearances. Once they got on campus, those players owned Ole Miss and consequently broke rules (pot, spice, cash cars) with impunity.

There is about to be a reckoning. Despite what you hear from lawyers and UM fanboy "journalists," it will be devastating. OM lost the narrative forever... They are disgraced. I hope a few vacated wins can get them through their decade in purgatory

BulldogBear
05-02-2016, 03:46 PM
They remind me of the spouse caught cheating on video and still thinks saying, "It wasn't me," is going to end the discussion.

Jack Lambert
05-02-2016, 03:55 PM
and it only takes one bullet to the head to kill you.

parabrave
05-02-2016, 04:22 PM
and UM lawyers and eunuch media shills would never mislead us.

while we're at it:
-- the investigation is over
-- many of the allegations concern previous staffs
-- the gas mask video was from high school
-- Laremy was sick/confused/stupid when he said "I have to say yeah."

The bulk of OM's official response has been to stonewall and mislead. Thursday night that strategy crashed and burned on live TV.

It's over, Rebels: NO ONE BELIEVES YOU any more!! (if they ever did)

What happened in Oxford starting about 4 years ago is plain for anyone who has been paying attention. Stung by the previous three Egg Bowls, Ole Miss hired a look-the-other-way coach and illegally induced multiple players to sign on with little regard for appearances. Once they got on campus, those players owned Ole Miss and consequently broke rules (pot, spice, cash cars) with impunity.

There is about to be a reckoning. Despite what you hear from lawyers and UM fanboy "journalists," it will be devastating. OM lost the narrative forever... They are disgraced. I hope a few vacated wins can get them through their decade in purgatory

Well thats what Lawyer do. Stonewall, Befuddle or muddy up the issue and lastly say something so much; ie if the glove don't fit, you eventually believe the narrative.

Schultzy
05-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Gary Parish said something on Bo's show I hadn't heard before. He said Florida stopped recruiting Tunsil altogether because of the family's behavior back then.