PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Haters Anonymous

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 03:31 PM
This thread is a 12 step oriented fellowship for State fans who hate the Dallas Cowboys but are dealing with the consequences of the 2016 NFL Draft, namely Dak Prescott being drafting by the aforementioned Cowboys. If you are not affected by this hatred please wait outside of this thread so that those of us who are dealing with this may do so honestly and in serenity.

mcain31
05-02-2016, 03:36 PM
I'll always root against Dallas

Dawgbite
05-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Present and terribly conflicted!

starkvegasdawg
05-02-2016, 03:38 PM
My name is Stark. And I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Dawgfan61
05-02-2016, 03:40 PM
I only hated the Cowboys because Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in such an asshole fashion. Now that Tom Landry is no longer alive and can't be head coach anyway, I can forgive Jerry for this based upon Dak being selected by them.

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 03:41 PM
My name is Reason and I'm a cowboy hater.

I've hated the Cowboys for as long as I can remember. I can't remember my first instance of hating them but I do remember as child on the elementary school playground being completely annoyed by another classmate calling them "America's team". Ever since that moment I have had a deep disdain for that ugly star, their trashy owner, and their new stadium. The only thing that I halfway liked about the Cowboys was their cheerleaders but after looking around i believe that other cheerleader squads have more quality.

Of course like many of you I was totally bummed out when our beloved Dak got drafted to the one organization that I despised. I could have dealt with any other team drafting them but Dallas. It didn't really hit me how awkward and trigger d I would be until I was promptly bombarded by people at church who are Dallas fans and know that I am a State fan. When one woman "promised" to buy me a Dak Prescott jersey I almost lost it. The image of his name on the back of that rag almost took me under. I don't know how I am going to cope with this latest development but what I do know is that I will need to lean on your experience, strength and hope to make it through the dark days ahead. Thank you. My name is Reason and I'm a cowboy hater.

Barking 13
05-02-2016, 03:45 PM
we can always hope he gets traded for some future draft picks.. maybe to Green Bay....

Tbonewannabe
05-02-2016, 03:47 PM
My wife said it best, I can root for Dak but he isn't starting for that crap team yet.

starkvegasdawg
05-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Ok to hope he goes 28-35 for 350yds and 3 TD's every week and rushing for another 120 but they still lose on a RB fumble at the 2?

mcain31
05-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I've loathed the Dallas Cowboys since before I loved MSU. That loathing will always be there. I wish Dak the best of luck but will continue root against his team. I'm extremely happy for Dak because he is a lifelong, diehard Cowboys fanatic.

parabrave
05-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Cowboy fan since 1966, when you mention Roger to me you had better say Saint Roger, Emmit Smith will always be the greatest RB in history with Tony Dorsett and Calvin Hill a close 2nd and 3rd and Drew Pearson is the greatest receiver ever. But I've hated Jerry Jones up until Saturday.

ScoobaDawg
05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Remember you don't have to even root for the cowboys until Romo inevitably goes down again...

Maroon Blood
05-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Hail to the Redskins!!! Dak is the NFL enemy now. Period. End of story. Fight for Victory! Enough said.

tireddawg
05-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Hail to the Redskins!!! Dak is the NFL enemy now. Period. End of story. Fight for Victory! Enough said.

This! All day. Braves on the warpath.
Sorry Dak. Like he cares what I think.

FISHDAWG
05-02-2016, 05:06 PM
sign me up ... group therapy on chat ... Wednesdays @ 8:00 pm

oildawg
05-02-2016, 05:09 PM
I grew up in the 70's - and since the Cowboys were so popular - I decided to roll with the Pittsburgh Steelers. My dislike for the Cowboys has endured the test of time. Once my wife bought our baby a Cowboys jacket - and I made her return it. No way could I allow my baby to wear that garbage. Now, my allegiance to MSU is way stronger than any NFL team - so I will definitely pull for Dak! It might take a little time before I can honestly pull for the Cowboys - but hey, you know, Dak's our guy.... so, if he's playing - I've got to go with him and his team. It won't feel natural though.... that's for sure.....

archdog
05-02-2016, 05:15 PM
My allegence changed faster than Hugh Freeze after the Tunsil Presser. Cowboys are now my team.

RocketDawg
05-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Is there an official Elitedawgs psychiatrist? Some seem to need it. :) Hopefully he's not an Ole Miss grad though ....

scottycameron
05-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Jerry Jones can eat a dick. He told the world that he wanted the Memphis dude and he was sick about it. WTH is that? It's over. What good does that do anybody? The national guys talked forever about it. He's senile and an arrogant Arkansas pig redneck dbag. Can't wait for the trade. That's just low life BS from somebody who has too much money for so long he forgot how to act.

msbulldog
05-02-2016, 06:00 PM
I only hated the Cowboys because Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in such an asshole fashion. Now that Tom Landry is no longer alive and can't be head coach anyway, I can forgive Jerry for this based upon Dak being selected by them.

I agree with that and I can remember DD Lewis and James Jones playing for the Cowboys and yea I pulled for them then and yea I'm 3 days older than dirt!

Dawgbite
05-02-2016, 06:20 PM
I'll never forgive Jerry Jones for what he did to Saint Tom Landry. I hope Dak puts up gaudy numbers but I hope there defense is so poor that it sets records for futility.

War Machine Dawg
05-02-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm WMD and I absolutely despise the Cowboys. They are one of two teams in all the NFL I absolutely cannot stand. Their owner is a complete douchenozzle. He considers himself a "football guy" and desperately wants to coach, but league rules have always stopped him. And the teams he puts together are garbage. Don't even get me started on their fans. "America's team" might bet the most pretentious, absurd claim in all of sports. I'll root for Dak and hope he does well enough to leave there in free agency.

dawgs
05-02-2016, 06:28 PM
I hope dak gets traded next offseason to another team where he's gonna get a chance to start after a season or 2 of development. After the stories of how much the Cowboys wanted every other QB but dak came out, **** them. They don't deserve him if he pans out into a quality starting QB. Always hated the ****ing Cowboys.

It is a good situation for a rookie QB that needs to develop to be drafted into though.

ScreenCaptureThis
Ok to hope he goes 28-35 for 350yds and 3 TD's every week and rushing for another 120 but they still lose on a RB fumble at the 2?

I am a fan of this line of thinking. I'm subscribing to this once Romo goes down with an unspecified lady-part injury. keep in mind, I have no problem with Romo using the men's room, despite the gender on the birth certificate.

RocketDawg
I'm WMD and I absolutely despise the Cowboys. They are one of two teams in all the NFL I absolutely cannot stand. Their owner is a complete douchenozzle. He considers himself a "football guy" and desperately wants to coach, but league rules have always stopped him. And the teams he puts together are garbage. Don't even get me started on their fans. "America's team" might bet the most pretentious, absurd claim in all of sports. I'll root for Dak and hope he does well enough to leave there in free agency.

Yes, that would be ideal. How long will that be?

Mutt the Hoople
05-02-2016, 07:24 PM
This is the most excited I've been about being a Cowboy fan since they drafted Tony Dorsett.
http://news.3yen.com/wp-content/images/robocop-fap.gif

fader2103
05-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Look I'm happy for Dak but I can never root for those thugs no matter who the QB is.

blacklistedbully
05-02-2016, 08:10 PM
My name is blacklistedbully, and I have been a Dallas Cowboys hater for 47 years.

I am thrilled for Dak, so am trying to find a way to pull for him without pulling for Dallas. It's really hard, to the point it may drive me to drinkin' (more).

I am also beginning to question my faith in God, as all I asked of him this year was that Dak go to any team other than:

1. Seattle
2. Dallas
3. The Rams

Katdoc12
05-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Ive never been an anonymous Cowgirls hater & never will be, Im completely vocal about it! BUT I will support Dak no matter what jersey he is in & I know currently this was the best opportunity for him. But like others have said, once he develops, I hope he can move on to a team I can stomach to watch. I'd join the fans that keep saying Dak can clean them up, but as long as Jones owns the team that wont happen.

sleepy dawg
05-02-2016, 10:28 PM
I will never root for a team just because of 1 player, and I would like to think our fanbase isn't that type of fan base... Sure, I'll root for our old players to do good, all of them, but I won't/can't switch teams.

LC Dawg
05-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Except for against the Giants. I hope he converts every Eli interception into points and whips that ass back to the square and I hope we get many shots of Archie being pissed in the luxury box.

FISHDAWG
05-03-2016, 07:38 AM
Jerry Jones can eat a dick. He told the world that he wanted the Memphis dude and he was sick about it. WTH is that? It's over. What good does that do anybody? The national guys talked forever about it. He's senile and an arrogant Arkansas pig redneck dbag. Can't wait for the trade. That's just low life BS from somebody who has too much money for so long he forgot how to act.

BRAVO SIR !!!

RIdog
05-03-2016, 09:11 AM
we can always hope he gets traded for some future draft picks.. maybe to Green Bay....

Or New England . :)

poundtown dog
05-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Not a cowboys fan by any stretch. However the key is to pull for Dak to be awesome and hope their defense sucks balls and they still lose.

Maroonthirteen
05-03-2016, 09:20 AM
I never knew State had so many Commie fans! Because to hate the Dallas Cowboys is un-American.

Man, .....do you guys hate Apple pie? Guns? Hot rods and hot chicks too?

mcain31
05-03-2016, 11:39 AM
I never knew State had so many Commie fans! Because to hate the Dallas Cowboys is un-American.

17 the Cowboys

War Machine Dawg
05-03-2016, 12:49 PM

Cowgirls fans: The Ole Miss fans of professional sports.

FISHDAWG
05-03-2016, 12:54 PM

I don't hate the Cowboys - just their owner