PDA

View Full Version : Yancy be lying again to the Sheep

Coach34
05-02-2016, 11:40 AM
It was just brought to my attention Yancy is telling his flock that Bo Bounds and I graduated from MRA together. Thats a 100% complete lie. If Yancy had consulted his good friend Hop that indeed did graduate with me- he would have known the truth. I didnt know Bo in HS- I think he was 4-5 years behind me- and I dont know him now. I have spoken to him one time- on his show.

Nobody is out to get OM- you guys are doing it to yourself. I didnt report you to the NCAA- the NCAA started jumping you guys on the academic fraud and its gone on from there.

I didnt tell Tunsil to consort with agents long before he was done playing and fight his StepDad.
I didnt tell Tunsil to use free loaner cars
I didnt tell Kimchee to jump out of a 4th story window and have weed in his room so he could get arrested
I didnt tell Treadwell to tweet out a wad of cash on his recruiting visit
I didnt tell Kimchee to beat the **** out of a frat guy and put him in the hospital
I didnt sell Denzel the spice that landed him in rehab
I didnt tell the NCAA you guys needed to disassociate a few Boosters

And lastly- I damn sure didnt tell Tunsil to announce to the entire world that OM coaches gave him money.

An extremely large amount of the rumors we have posted over here the last 3 years have been true. You and the OM spin machine have repeatedly spun the mantra "Elitedawg tin foil hat conspiracy" and it continues to bite you in the ass over and over and over. I'm not going to apologize for being right about rumors posted over here. How you still have people pay you money at this point after all the lies and wrong information you have given them in mind-blowing.

One last time- Bo Bounds did not graduate with me and was at least 4 grades behind

Dawg61
05-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Everyone click more ads so we can pay for C34's new bodyguards

Thick
05-02-2016, 12:01 PM
It really is amazing how stupid such a large group of people can be to believe anything that Yancy Porter says/reports. Is he just drunk and pilled up all of the time?

Dolphus Raymond
05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
It would appear the situation in Oxford is now on the verge of reaching critical mass. Damn I'm glad it is them and not us.

Dawgowar
05-02-2016, 12:04 PM
So you are saying you didn't know him then?

AlSwearengen
05-02-2016, 12:15 PM
There really should be a study done on that bunch. They are surprised that their rival would discuss their problems and might even be a little bit happy that they are having those problems?

If I go and screw the lady down the street, I can expect my wife to 1. Get pissed off, 2. Tell everyone that will listen, and 3. Kick my as out of the house, and 4. Do no telling what else.

If I used their logic, I would blame the wife for getting pissed and run around telling the neighbors that she burned my toast, therefore she sucks.

Or, for their portion of the fan base that doesn't think that way, we can call it what it is. They are deflecting.

Coach34
05-02-2016, 12:19 PM
So you are saying you didn't know him then?

I was a Sr when he was an 8th or 9th grader- hell no I didn't know him

Dawgowar
05-02-2016, 12:22 PM
I was a Sr when he was an 8th or 9th grader- hell no I didn't know him

Can't believe Yancy is wrong about something. Shocked!

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-02-2016, 12:23 PM
All the proper docs were filed

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-02-2016, 12:28 PM
So wait back up. Your admitting you were prejudice about freshman. Dang coach. lol

BrunswickDawg
05-02-2016, 12:33 PM
How Yancy views C34 -

https://media4.giphy.com/media/eMgOxOzALJdgA/giphy.gif

breazy
05-02-2016, 12:36 PM
At what point does this become slanderous/libelous?

TrapGame
05-02-2016, 12:44 PM
How C34 views Yancy -

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/60000/60594_1307743336047_full.jpg

Bubb Rubb
05-02-2016, 12:46 PM
At what point does this become slanderous/libelous?

can't be! C34 is an internet celebrity!

HoopsDawg
05-02-2016, 12:50 PM
When all else fails, run some interference. Make the story about Coach34 or Rosey so you don't have to answer the real questions.

Coach34
05-02-2016, 12:53 PM
can't be! C34 is an internet celebrity!

thats a good question- cause now the Rivals morons are saying I went to prison. These are craziest group of people I've ever seen

parabrave
Can't believe Yancy is wrong about something. Shocked!

With apologies to Clevon Little but "Can't you see the is the act of desperate man"

BrunswickDawg
How C34 views Yancy -

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/60000/60594_1307743336047_full.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

Coach34
When all else fails, run some interference. Make the story about Coach34 or Rosey so you don't have to answer the real questions.

thats all it is. Spin 101- deflect, deflect, deflect. Change the target and the talking points will change

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-02-2016, 01:08 PM
thats a good question- cause now the Rivals morons are saying I went to prison. These are craziest group of people I've ever seen

And yet they have Chris Kiffin on their staff...

INDIAN SHORES - The son of Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense coordinator Monte Kiffin was arrested Tuesday on charges he broke into two vans to steal money and compact discs earlier in the week, Indian Shores police said.
Christopher Kiffin, 24, of 16200 Gulf Blvd., Redington Beach, was charged with two counts of burglary to a vehicle. He was released from the Pinellas County Jail on $10,000 bail within hours of his arrest.
According to arrest affidavits, Kiffin admitted to breaking into two vans along Gulf Boulevard in Redington Shores at roughly 4 a.m. Sunday. His plan was to take money and compact discs, but it was unclear from the affidavits whether he did so. Indian Shores Police Investigator Jason Routzahn declined to comment.
The affidavits say Kiffin was under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the time of the alleged crime.

Fine example their staff sets for their kids.

spiral
05-02-2016, 01:12 PM
I like the way OM fans have the ability to talk out of one side of their mouth saying Coach34 lies, really knows nothing and is a nobody, etc., etc., Then out of the other side of their mouth they apparently think you are the all knowing great and powerful puppet master of the NCAA.

All I can say it good job. Keeping letting them make contradictory, butt-hurt fools of themselves every time they open their mouth.

Boodawg
05-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Everyone click more ads so we can pay for C34's new bodyguards

Well you'd have to think they have some Harvey Updyke types and worse, so you are probably not far off.

Coach34
05-02-2016, 01:19 PM
I like the way OM fans have the ability to talk out of one side of their mouth saying Coach34 lies, really knows nothing and is a nobody, etc., etc., Then out of the other side of their mouth they apparently think you are the all knowing great and powerful puppet master of the NCAA.

Amazing isnt it?

mic
05-02-2016, 02:20 PM
C34 aka The Puppetmaster...

BulldogBear
05-02-2016, 02:31 PM
C34 aka The Puppetmaster...

No. Oz the great and powerful.

RocketDawg
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM
And yet they have Chris Kiffin on their staff...

INDIAN SHORES - The son of Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense coordinator Monte Kiffin was arrested Tuesday on charges he broke into two vans to steal money and compact discs earlier in the week, Indian Shores police said.
Christopher Kiffin, 24, of 16200 Gulf Blvd., Redington Beach, was charged with two counts of burglary to a vehicle. He was released from the Pinellas County Jail on $10,000 bail within hours of his arrest.
According to arrest affidavits, Kiffin admitted to breaking into two vans along Gulf Boulevard in Redington Shores at roughly 4 a.m. Sunday. His plan was to take money and compact discs, but it was unclear from the affidavits whether he did so. Indian Shores Police Investigator Jason Routzahn declined to comment.
The affidavits say Kiffin was under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the time of the alleged crime.

Fine example their staff sets for their kids.

Do the same rules that apply to players regarding drug use not apply to the coaching staff?