PDA

View Full Version : Rats already are trying to jump off the so-called "Flag Ship"

Reason2succeed
05-01-2016, 10:32 PM
http://www.sports790.com/media/play/26951956/

Listen to minute 26. A guy calls to the Houston radio station and says that his nephew committed to OM and wants out of his LOI. It's here!

BeastMan
05-01-2016, 10:56 PM
That was either D'Vaughn Pennamon or Deaontay Anderson's uncle more than likely. Manvel is outside of Houston. If you made me guess I'd say Pennamon. There was a lot of question if he'd end up at OM to begin with.

BossDawg
05-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Haha that's hilarious! You know there's some serious nail biting going on with their commits.

Todd4State
05-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Didn't they straight up lie to recruits about being looked at by the NCAA around NSD and then the news of the investigation dropped like a day or so after NSD?

dawggoneit
05-02-2016, 06:09 AM
News came out during their recruiting party weekend. Freeze was his normal morally superior self and looked the recruits in the eye and assured the it was nothing to see here. All track and women's basketball with a few minor self reported infraction in football. He's such a good honest man!**
Couldn't bring myself to say Christian.

Dawgology
05-02-2016, 07:50 AM
News came out during their recruiting party weekend. Freeze was his normal morally superior self and looked the recruits in the eye and assured the it was nothing to see here. All track and women's basketball with a few minor self reported infraction in football. He's such a good honest man!**
Couldn't bring myself to say Christian.

Every coach has a "hook" that pulls people in so that he can sell his wares. In the case of a college football coach that is his program. Freeze uses Christianity as his hook. He has totally sold out to this hook. Trust me, even the sermons and lectures at churches are part of the act...the "hook". This has not always been Freezes gimmick but all of a sudden he goes ultra Christian when he gets an SEC head coach job. He's a salesman. If he saw something else worked better he would drop the shtick and move to a new gimmick. This...is...all...an...act.

Folks say "he's so genuine it can't be an act". Nope. Just a great salesman and motivator. Any great salesman can do it. The proof is in the pudding.

MedDawg
05-02-2016, 07:51 AM

Jack Lambert
05-02-2016, 07:57 AM
Every coach has a "hook" that pulls people in so that he can sell his wares. In the case of a college football coach that is his program. Freeze uses Christianity as his hook. He has totally sold out to this hook. Trust me, even the sermons and lectures at churches are part of the act...the "hook". This has not always been Freezes gimmick but all of a sudden he goes ultra Christian when he gets an SEC head coach job. He's a salesman. If he saw something else worked better he would drop the shtick and move to a new gimmick. This...is...all...an...act.

Folks say "he's so genuine it can't be an act". Nope. Just a great salesman and motivator. Any great salesman can do it. The proof is in the pudding.
e
Well then Ole Miss people must be bigger fools then Arkansas State people. He sign one 3* while there for two years.

Dawg61
05-02-2016, 08:04 AM
e
Well then Ole Miss people must be bigger fools then Arkansas State people. He sign one 3* while there for two years.

He didn't find Jesus till 2013

AlSwearengen
05-02-2016, 09:59 AM

Freeze went all Christian when he got the olemiss job because that was the narrative created by the #network. They had a plan that they were going to outspend everyone else. They took a high school coach that they knew they could get to go along and made him the face of the program. They created him as a Chrisitan preacher that would never in a million years allow his program to pay players and throw women at them. Their problem is, the first class they used their plan on had enough idiots that they got caught. Now, some in the media have all but called Hugh a hypocrite. Give it time and they will come out label him as one and not mince words.

msudawglb
05-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Freeze went all Christian when he got the olemiss job because that was the narrative created by the #network. They had a plan that they were going to outspend everyone else. They took a high school coach that they knew they could get to go along and made him the face of the program. They created him as a Chrisitan preacher that would never in a million years allow his program to pay players and throw women at them. Their problem is, the first class they used their plan on had enough idiots that they got caught. Now, some in the media have all but called Hugh a hypocrite. Give it time and they will come out label him as one and not mince words.

Now would be a great time for that Briarcrest family to come forward with their story about Freeze.

Bubb Rubb
05-02-2016, 10:21 AM

Here is what people need to understand about Hugh Freeze. He believes the stuff he says. That's why he speaks with such conviction. His problem is that he is not in control of that football program. Their network went out and got a figurehead that would allow them to do their work under the surface. His swaggart moment will come because he has put himself out there, but this is all a creation of forward rebels and the booster network that got their panties in a wad over three straight egg bowl losses and a bunch of billboards. They got sloppy. This is also why he will eventually be the fall guy.

Reason2succeed
05-02-2016, 10:50 AM
So what are the chances hat recruits are already petitioning the NCAA to let them out of their LOI? I know it's a long shot to have it granted but what are the chances that these "misguided recruits" are asking?

BossDawg
05-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Now would be a great time for that Briarcrest family to come forward with their story about Freeze.

I'd like to hear this story, too.

AlSwearengen
05-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Here is what people need to understand about Hugh Freeze. He believes the stuff he says. That's why he speaks with such conviction. His problem is that he is not in control of that football program. Their network went out and got a figurehead that would allow them to do their work under the surface. His swaggart moment will come because he has put himself out there, but this is all a creation of forward rebels and the booster network that got their panties in a wad over three straight egg bowl losses and a bunch of billboards. They got sloppy. This is also why he will eventually be the fall guy.

I agree with the part about Freeze believing what he says. But, in my opinion, he lays it on extra thick because that is the narrative and he is going with it. I won't get into what type of christian that makes him, but I don't see how any of this ends well for him.

TrapGame
05-02-2016, 10:52 AM

No he doesn't. If what I've heard from some folks is true he's a lying douche bag that has a thing for teenage girls.

maroonmania
05-02-2016, 11:02 AM
e

Man, sounds like Arkansas State needs them a Network.

TrapGame
05-02-2016, 11:10 AM
e

Arkansas State doesn't have a beautiful campus like om.**

Dawg61
05-02-2016, 11:16 AM

Ha I was wondering if this was going to show back up

Dawgology
05-02-2016, 11:20 AM

All good salesmen believe what they say. You have to believe what you are selling in order to sell it properly. It's an old strategy but you basically convince yourself this is truth (in essence lying to yourself) then you go out and sell with conviction.