PDA

View Full Version : For Ole Miss, the Death Penalty in football may not be a bad thing

Mutt the Hoople
05-01-2016, 08:28 PM
for students, fans, and alumni of the university of olemiss, hope is NOT lost if/when they get their Death Penalty. Two years without football, followed by entry into the Gulf South Conference, does have a silver lining.

As we all know, the Supreme Court and other governmental bodies finally allow the individual to choose their own gender. This means that many of the talented players at unm can now participate in Girls sports, and maybe win some championships along the way. Just think what five athletic football players could do to women's basketball. Stomping schools like Connecticut would be a snap.

And, knowing ole miss people have long had experience at Gender Confusion, this could be a seamless transition.

Dawgowar
05-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Mutt will you be hosting a reception for Dak in Dallas.

TUSK
05-01-2016, 08:52 PM
for students, fans, and alumni of the university of olemiss, hope is NOT lost if/when they get their Death Penalty. Two years without football, followed by entry into the Gulf South Conference, does have a silver lining.

As we all know, the Supreme Court and other governmental bodies finally allow the individual to choose their own gender. This means that many of the talented players at unm can now participate in Girls sports, and maybe win some championships along the way. Just think what five athletic football players could do to women's basketball. Stomping schools like Connecticut would be a snap.

And, know ole miss people have long had experience at Gender Confusion, this could be a seamless transition.

Girls play sports?

Mutt the Hoople
05-01-2016, 09:05 PM
That's why tunsil, NKimdechee, and Treadwell (all still eligible to play girls' sports) would DOMINATE. I know they might have a tough game against those dudes at UConn, but I think they could blow through the NCAA girls basketball schedule.

Mutt the Hoople
05-01-2016, 09:07 PM
I wish.