PDA

View Full Version : Rashan's connection to Little

Dawgology
05-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Up front, this article is pure, unadulterated spin. Nothing more and nothing less. It is an unveiled attempt to spin a message that the university wants out there but can't officially state because it's not true. It should be noted that UM has not responded to the most recent allegation, in fact, they've not really responded to ANY allegations with any real substance.

As all of this develops you begin to see which media members have been "bought" by the university to push a message that they can't say because when the truth is finally revealed to the public it would show them for what they are. Liars.

This most current response via chat radio or whatever is really easy to pick apart. The mom actually gives you the connection on the article. If she would have just stuck to the words they wanted out there "he wasn't offered money" it would have been better for them. She went on to state that she is friends with the Little family. Easy to connect the dots at the point. Momma or Daddy Little approaches her and says "we would like you to say he wasn't offered anything because the NCAA is on our butts and my boy is about to be stuck at a school with major sanctions and playing for a new coach he doesn't know. Please help us".

It's also interesting that Rashan chose not to sign with UM as a result of not being offered money when "other" schools offered and he signed with an "other" school.

Just some elementary observations. This article to me is the first real proof positive that the NCAA is about to drop the big hammer. If UM would just stop and lay low they would be better off but their fans, boosters, and administration just can't help themselves. Pride is their GREATEST weakness.

lastmajordog
05-01-2016, 01:44 PM
" If UM would just stop and lay low they would be better off but their fans, boosters, and administration just can't help themselves. Pride is their GREATEST weakness."

"Vanity....definitely my favorite sin" Al Pacino (The Devil's Advocate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M68wcB6L0s