PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil is not pressing charges. Is that a sign

deadheaddawg
04-30-2016, 09:37 PM
Tunsil already said he wasn't pressing charges on the hacker.........I wonder if it was a teammate and Ole Miss paid him off to not pursue it

No knowledge, just speculation

Jack Lambert
04-30-2016, 09:38 PM
Ole Miss is busted and Tunsil is ready to move on.

mparkerfd20
04-30-2016, 09:44 PM
Nm - Not true

cheewgumm
04-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Maybe they don't want that guy to testify

Jack Lambert
04-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Dolphins are saying it's his ex financial advisor. Word around town is that his ex-finance advisor is Magee's own John Mangum (Jake's dad). Now I know John is in finance, but don't know if he was Tunsil's ex-advisor or not.

How can he afford a adviser when he can't even pay rent or light bill?

Coach34
04-30-2016, 09:58 PM

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

TrapGame
04-30-2016, 10:02 PM

They're so deep in shit they're just throwing anything out there.

deadheaddawg
04-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Dolphins are saying it's his ex financial advisor. Word around town is that his ex-finance advisor is Magee's own John Mangum (Jake's dad). Now I know John is in finance, but don't know if he was Tunsil's ex-advisor or not.

Rumors between a few friends who are Ole Miss guys is. it aint Magnum. They thought it was, but now they have eliminated his name

Take it for what it's worth. I know it's just friends and this is an anonymous message board......but that is what I heard

I seen it dawg
04-30-2016, 10:58 PM
Agent he ditched after taking money to go with sexton

Bothrops
04-30-2016, 11:28 PM
I suspect a USC part II.

spiral
04-30-2016, 11:38 PM
Agent he ditched after taking money to go with sexton

Surely Tunsil wouldn't agree to be with one entity then drop that entity for money to sign with another...ooh wait. I see the pattern now.

AlSwearengen
05-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Strange that tunsil is so adimant about not pressing charges. If you cost me that much money, presses charges is the minimum that I would be looking to do.

The way tunsil is acting, there is more stuff out there and he is hoping it doesn't come out. My theory is there is a lot of tunsil asking for money, borrowed cars, etc. and the hacker released the second part in an attempt to get money from olemiss.

redstickdawg
05-01-2016, 07:23 AM
Strange that tunsil is so adimant about not pressing charges. If you cost me that much money, presses charges is the minimum that I would be looking to do.

The way tunsil is acting, there is more stuff out there and he is hoping it doesn't come out. My theory is there is a lot of tunsil asking for money, borrowed cars, etc. and the hacker released the second part in an attempt to get money from olemiss.

An innocent man will demand that his name is cleared, if he has more to hide he is willing to let it go in the hope that it all does not come out.

If it was me, I would have contacted the FBI on draft night.

This "hacking" cost LT more money than 99% of people see in a lifetime.

PassInterference
05-01-2016, 07:29 AM
If he received big money in benefits at Ole Miss, he could be in criminal trouble for income tax evasion. It that were true did you are Ole Miss it would be good to make sure Tunsil understands that. Can't have crootin truths brought out under oath.

Political Hack
05-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Surely Tunsil wouldn't agree to be with one entity then drop that entity for money to sign with another...ooh wait. I see the pattern now.

That's funny. Haven't thought about that. May have bitten him in the ass twice in one night.

Travelingdawg
05-01-2016, 12:32 PM
& you know ole Freeze talked him into going with sexton & know its biting ole Hugh in the ass.

Saltydog
05-01-2016, 12:37 PM
nt

engie
05-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Rumors between a few friends who are Ole Miss guys is. it aint Magnum. They thought it was, but now they have eliminated his name

Take it for what it's worth. I know it's just friends and this is an anonymous message board......but that is what I heard

If I was JM -- and all of this was untrue -- I'd be suing some asses off.

engie
05-01-2016, 12:55 PM

My deal is -- why does Tunsil care about all of that personally? This hacker cost him TEN MILLION DOLLARS. We've already established impermissible benefits for him while at OM. He sat 7 games for it. He's not eating the $10 million because something else might come out that gets Ole Miss in trouble at this point -- and there is no possible way they can pay him off in such a way to truly make up for his losses. So, like you say, there is still more to the story that we aren't seeing. Or else it is just bizarre and doesn't make sense because those shaping the narrative aren't practical individuals.

Political Hack
05-01-2016, 01:56 PM
My deal is -- why does Tunsil care about all of that personally? This hacker cost him TEN MILLION DOLLARS. We've already established impermissible benefits for him while at OM. He sat 7 games for it. He's not eating the $10 million because something else might come out that gets Ole Miss in trouble at this point -- and there is no possible way they can pay him off in such a way to truly make up for his losses. So, like you say, there is still more to the story that we aren't seeing. Or else it is just bizarre and doesn't make sense because those shaping the narrative aren't practical individuals.

That's my thing. let's assume his agent... Uh, freeze's agent... Is telling him "don't pursue charges". Why in the hell would he not try to collect on the $8-10 million some guy just cost him? To protect Ole Miss? He's going to walk away from a claim of $10 million to protect the university from facing the fire that they created? He's essentially going to eat their crap sandwich and take a $10 million loss so that they don't get popped for cheating? This cat is about as dumb as Kimchee. I thought he was the smart one of the group.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-01-2016, 02:17 PM
That's my thing. let's assume his agent... Uh, freeze's agent... Is telling him "don't pursue charges". Why in the hell would he not try to collect on the $8-10 million some guy just cost him? To protect Ole Miss? He's going to walk away from a claim of $10 million to protect the university from facing the fire that they created? He's essentially going to eat their crap sandwich and take a $10 million loss so that they don't get popped for cheating? This cat is about as dumb as Kimchee. I thought he was the smart one of the group.

Let's say Tunsil filed complaint and won a settlement. Would Sexton get his cut out of that money? If not, I could see him being Tunsil's "advisor" in this situation to protect Freeze.

DancingRabbit
05-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Tunsil worried about more text conversations coming out.

Like this one ...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChSjKDNWkAALU7k.jpg

Coach34
05-01-2016, 02:56 PM
& you know ole Freeze talked him into going with sexton & know its biting ole Hugh in the ass.

This is probably the funniest part of the whole thing

HSVDawg
05-01-2016, 05:03 PM

I guess my question is, from a legal standpoint, how could he claim the hacker actually cost him the $10 million? He was the one that smoked weed through the gas mask while having full knowledge he was on video. All the hacker did was make it public knowledge. Those were still his actions. Now, I'm sure he could get some settlement money due to invasion of privacy or what not, but there is no way that settlement money could be tied to potential lost earnings due to his draft position dropping. Furthermore, how far he dropped is still somewhat speculative. For an actual dollar amount to be put on paper, a team executive would actually have to testify they would have definitely taken him if not for the video being released. All I've seen is that the Ravens claimed they dropped him from their board after the video surfaced, but never stated they were 100% picking him if he fell to their spot. I don't really see any NFL GM joining in that shitshow.

I guess I say all of that to make the point that there may be more out there that Tunsil / Freeze don't want released. But it also may be true that the Dolphins counsel advised him that he didn't really have a case, and urged him to not press charges because they didn't want to deal with the distraction.

Martianlander
05-01-2016, 05:29 PM
If tsun would just give Tunsil an honorary law degree, I'm sure that would be enough for him to practice law in Mississippi. Then he could handle all this legal stuff himself and not have to depend on all this other confusing advice.****