PDA

View Full Version : remaining schedule

somebodyshotmypaw
04-30-2016, 09:09 PM
3-Missouri
1-Troy
3-Auburn
3-Arkansas

That's 10 games. Badly need 8 of them. Let's go get it.

tireddawg
04-30-2016, 09:14 PM
I believe 8 is doable. If there was ever a time to get a sweep it should be against Missouri &/or Auburn.

Saltydog
04-30-2016, 09:15 PM
can hit. Mizzou's first two starters are very good. Upig appears to be playing better and Troy is not a given mid week either. Our strength of schedule dropped 4 spots over the weekend against a decent Bama team with a rpi in the 40's. Just think how much it's gonna fall over the final 3 weeks. Gonna be tough to get a national seed, especially with UM playing so well. We need them to start losing. I really thought they would've lost the series this weekend against LSU but they routed them.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-30-2016, 09:16 PM
I'm hoping for:

win against Troy
sweep 1 SEC series
2 of 3 in the other 2 SEC series

that is an 8-2 finish.

Harrydawg
04-30-2016, 09:19 PM
We found a day 3 guy! We got this.

This team has a chance to be special. Hats off to Cohen (aka the medler).

AlmostPositive
04-30-2016, 09:32 PM
Sweeping two of the SEC series and winning the third would give us a shot at catching A&M. Our biggest hurdle may be USC, FL and A&M being ahead of us in the national seed race. Would not surprise me if the committee wants to avoid 4 SEC national seeds.

Jack Lambert
04-30-2016, 09:34 PM
We will not lose another series and should sweep one.

Todd4State
04-30-2016, 10:07 PM
Sweeping two of the SEC series and winning the third would give us a shot at catching A&M. Our biggest hurdle may be USC, FL and A&M being ahead of us in the national seed race. Would not surprise me if the committee wants to avoid 4 SEC national seeds.

The problem the committee is going to have if they want to do that is no team out West to choose from.

Todd4State
04-30-2016, 10:08 PM
can hit. Mizzou's first two starters are very good. Upig appears to be playing better and Troy is not a given mid week either. Our strength of schedule dropped 4 spots over the weekend against a decent Bama team with a rpi in the 40's. Just think how much it's gonna fall over the final 3 weeks. Gonna be tough to get a national seed, especially with UM playing so well. We need them to start losing. I really thought they would've lost the series this weekend against LSU but they routed them.

Ole Miss's problem is we beat them three times and we have better SEC wins.

Saltydog
04-30-2016, 10:18 PM
higher and that's my concern.

Todd4State
04-30-2016, 10:24 PM

I believe if it came down to it, they're going to value head to head over RPI.

Saltydog
04-30-2016, 10:29 PM
comes down to head to head. It can't be over stated how big of a win that was for us last week.

ScoobaDawg
04-30-2016, 10:37 PM

Not necessarily true. But we do have to keep pace with them AT LEAST. They have Georgia and Kentucky the next two weekends..then finish with A&M.
A&M should take care of business at home to end the season.

A&M has murderers row.. Vandy , @USC and then UM to finish the season. I think they lose one of those series.

We just need to win 7-8 and then take care of business in the SEC Tourny.