PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Recruting Post

missouridawg
08-17-2013, 03:55 PM
I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I'm curious to know where we sit with some of the in-state guys that are highly ranked.

Anyone know where we are at with the following players?

Willie Hibler (I see he committed to OM, but it's early)
Javon Patterson
Jamal Peters
Fletcher Adams
Malik Dear
J'Mar Smith
Jonas Spivey
Tim Washington

2 short weeks...

Coach34
08-17-2013, 04:05 PM
damn Mizzou- August is early for recruiting for 2014 for me....much less 2015...hopefully some other guys share your enthusiasm

missouridawg
08-17-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm obviously bored as hell on a Saturday in Houston. Got the Cardinals on the radio and doing a little 2015 recruiting research for fun.

And let's be honest... our 2014 class is almost finished. We've got some huge, huge targets left that we need to get, but we're not going to have many more jump in the boat for this class.

Jacksondevildog
08-17-2013, 04:47 PM
We are the clear leader for Fletcher Adams. We also have a great shot at Washington. He is kin (I think) to Fletcher Cox and is a State fan.

missouridawg
08-17-2013, 06:08 PM
We are the clear leader for Fletcher Adams. We also have a great shot at Washington. He is kin (I think) to Fletcher Cox and is a State fan.

That's good news. DL is a position we need to continue to recruit extremely well. DL is what separates defenses in the SEC.

I hope we're in on Patterson too... cause OL is a position we need to get better at in recruiting.

Coach34
08-17-2013, 07:13 PM
OL and DL is where we have to keep getting better

601Dawg
08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I'm curious to know where we sit with some of the in-state guys that are highly ranked.

Anyone know where we are at with the following players?

Willie Hibler (I see he committed to OM, but it's early)
Javon Patterson OM/Bama battle
Jamal Peters state/LSU /fSu
Fletcher Adams State lean
Malik Dear state/OM battle
J'Mar Smith State lean
Jonas Spivey. OM lean
Tim Washington State lean

2 short weeks...

My opinion between the guys is above