PDA

View Full Version : Here is something to think on

Spiderman
04-30-2016, 12:20 PM
There has always been a lot of talk about burner phones.

All coaches phones, cell and landline, are monitored and each call logged.

Ole Miss has gotten around this by COACHES using burners.

If those texts are real, I guarantee you Tunsil texts were sent to burners that are now at the bottom of Sardis lake.

Tunsil's silence yesterday speaks volumes. The cat is out the bag,so shut up and don't make it worse because the hacker is still out there and he has even more dirt yet released.

Until they find and stop the hacker, they are bunkered down.

If Freeze is still the HC in 2 weeks, the scrub job was successful or the texts were fabricated.

I hope he comes out with the statement that he is fulfilling his life long dream of being a foreign missionary, and now that he is financially secure, he is resigning to pursue that dream.

The most damning evidence that they are as dirty as anyone ever, is Freeze's disappearance at the draft. ( If he stayed around, I haven't seen any evidence of it)

He ran for the damn hills.

If all was good, he's there hugging his other 2 first rounders and sending pictures of it all to his recruits and going on ever TV and radio segment there to deny and say Tunsil was just rattled and confused.

Tunsil's silence, and Hugh Freeze's getting the hell out of there is all the evidence any sane and reasonable person should need.

But if there is one thing I've learned in 40 years of avidly following college football, there has never been a sane or reasonable sumbitch involved with running or working for the NCAA.

TrapGame
04-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Also...

What if the NCAA has a mysterious number from the two burner phones they allegedly have in their possession that they can't trace but thanks to Tunsil's hack they now can put the number with a coach?