PDA

View Full Version : Parrish Alford: All in

Thrill1
04-30-2016, 09:55 AM
If you had any doubts, they were removed by today's drivel. In the "Assistance Fund" pet of the piece, he says that it "appears rent or utilities could fall within the guidelines." This is a lie and we all know it.

He also links the actual NCAA document, which he clearly didn't read, because in it, it says the conference serves as the fund administrator. Meaning, Ole Miss and the SEC would have documentation if these payments occurred. And as many have noted, if those payments were above board, OM would have released that info asap Thursday night.

Funny how most non-fan boy sites in the media are finally seeing the light except this guy.

Article: http://djournal.com/sports/how-will-tunsils-comments-affect-ole-miss/

NCAA Student Assistantance doc: http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2013+Student+Assistance+Fund.pdf

cheewgumm
04-30-2016, 10:00 AM
Is an assistant coach responsible for making and administering those payments? That would seem odd and real opening for fraud if so.

smootness
04-30-2016, 10:00 AM
Tunsil also wouldn't have denied it initially or called it a mistake. It's obvious spin, just sit back and smile and wait.

ckDOG
04-30-2016, 10:09 AM
If Tunsil was receiving legit payments from this program, all it would take is a phone call to compliance, a trip to the filing cabinet, and support could be produced in 20 minutes. With the media beating they took, that should have happened.

Something stinks.

ETA: this paperwork flows up to the SEC and ultimately the NCAA. They can't alter what they already submitted. Two levels up already know if they are full of shit or not.

messageboardsuperhero
04-30-2016, 10:16 AM
He is definitely all in unlike any other supposed "unbiased reporter" I've ever seen.

The idea that these alleged payments were legal is beyond absurd. If they were on the up and up, this would be shouted from the Lyceum rooftop within 15 minutes if this going down.

smootness
04-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Right, Ole Miss already said they're aware of the allegations and are investigating. If this had come through the legal emergency fund, they would have just said that instead.

Homedawg
04-30-2016, 10:45 AM
If you had any doubts, they were removed by today's drivel. In the "Assistance Fund" pet of the piece, he says that it "appears rent or utilities could fall within the guidelines." This is a lie and we all know it.

He also links the actual NCAA document, which he clearly didn't read, because in it, it says the conference serves as the fund administrator. Meaning, Ole Miss and the SEC would have documentation if these payments occurred. And as many have noted, if those payments were above board, OM would have released that info asap Thursday night.

Funny how most non-fan boy sites in the media are finally seeing the light except this guy.

NCAA Student Assistantance doc: http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2013+Student+Assistance+Fund.pdf

Football players are full scholarship athletes, therefore they get either,1, a dorm room paid for or a check for rent. So that sorta throws out being eligible for rent as an emergency. Can't help it if tunsil spent his on dope.

Schultzy
04-30-2016, 11:08 AM
Do Alford and Roundsaville take any pride in themselves at all? Why would they put stuff out there so demonstrably false?

They either view the public at large as really stupid and gullible or are just not at a point where they can accept in their minds that the benevolent empire that is the OM football program is in big trouble perception wise and sanctions wise.

And as with all good rebels, perception is the end all be all of their universe.

Reason2succeed
04-30-2016, 11:16 AM
Why does Logan Lowery, who is supposed to "represent" MSU on Double Coverage, allow Parrish to spout this drivel without challenging him? Why does it seem that all of these Head 2 Head, Double Coverage-esque shows are dominated by OM personalities and have a "little brother" Matt Wyatt type? Almost any of us on this board would do better than these half-hearted stooges. PUSH BACK ON THE OBVIOUS BS AND SPIN!!! Geez!

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-30-2016, 11:19 AM
This is really nothing to worry about on OUR part. If the funds were legitimately handled the way they were supposed to be handled, all OM has to do is provide the appropriate paperwork. Case closed. If they can't provide the paperwork, proceed to bend over. It has already been said that the funds are not used for the purposes that he was requesting. Therefore, I doubt OM has any type paperwork to provide. And since it goes through the conference office, the NCAA probably won't even ask OM to provide it, instead going straight to the SEC office.

OM only avenue in this scenario is proving that the text are not real. But that is going to be hard to prove since Softie has verbally admitted that they are real and true.

Let Chuckie and whoever else wants to, say whatever they want. In the end, they will be the ones that look like fools.

We couldn't have orchestrated this any better if we had done it ourselves. Sit back and enjoy.

Harrydawg
04-30-2016, 11:30 AM
When ESPN does a 10 minute segment covering this dumpster fire with live reporters on the ground at your institution,

U R 17'd. No way to spin this one out.

Reason2succeed
04-30-2016, 11:35 AM
When ESPN does a 10 minute segment covering this dumpster fire with live reporters on the ground at your institution,

U R 17'd. No way to spin this one out.

They just wanted to come and be at the most beautiful college campus in the galaxy.***

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Well, we wanted this to get out nationally because we knew the C-L and other statewides wouldn't cover it in any way. I think we can safely say that has been accomplished. I never dreamed it would be to this magnitude however. Merry Christmas.

AROB44
04-30-2016, 11:46 AM
Matt Wyatt is an embarrassment to MSU. He should be disassociated from the university and kicked out of the M Club.

dawgoneyall
04-30-2016, 11:47 AM

Parrish has never gotten over his hate of JWS.

coastdoglover
04-30-2016, 11:50 AM
There should be legal cancelled checks if this was legit. No wY Miller or Barney Farrar could have anything legitimately with this . Going to be fun to watch the spin and cover up

Schultzy
04-30-2016, 12:00 PM
They have to be exploring ways to fabricate documents showing a SAF request dated at or around that time period. If they take this gamble and get caught even I will be embarrassed for them.

Dental Dawg
04-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong. What I read in screen shot was that his mother needed money for bills. If there is money for student, that's understandable but money for his mama's bills should be a violation.

ckDOG
04-30-2016, 12:16 PM
They have to be exploring ways to fabricate documents showing a SAF request dated at or around that time period. If they take this gamble and get caught even I will be embarrassed for them.

Impossible. They have to send in documentation to the SEC office. It wouldn't line up.

Another thing to think about is let's assume he did get some assistance and it was approved. The reasonings for those approved payments may not reflect what was submitted to the office - which also is a no no and ****s them. There may be some paperwork, but it might be for reasons that don't say "rent", "electricity", etc.

Schultzy
04-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Impossible. They have to send in documentation to the SEC office. It wouldn't line up.

Another thing to think about is let's assume he did get some assistance and it was approved. The reasonings for those approved payments may not reflect what was submitted to the office - which also is a no no and ****s them. There may be some paperwork, but it might be for reasons that don't say "rent", "electricity", etc.
Plus the requested dollar amounts should add up to what he requested in the texts, presumably.
And doc fabs would definitely require cooperation from the SEC office which is far fetched.

BulldogBear
04-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Matt Wyatt is an embarrassment to MSU. He should be disassociated from the university and kicked out of the M Club.

I didn't listen to H2H yesterday. Did he say something stupid? Pander to Dick?

BossDawg
04-30-2016, 02:46 PM
I didn't listen to H2H yesterday. Did he say something stupid? Pander to Dick?

I didn't hear it either but I guarantee you he didn't challenge anything and just went along with the company line. He's nothing but another puppet for UMiss.