PDA

View Full Version : Brisset & Kessler b4 Prescott?? WTH!

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Damn, these GM's are dumbasses!

Tbonewannabe
04-30-2016, 06:18 AM
I think everyone is surprised Kessler was picked especially in Cleveland. In that division you need a strong arm and Kessler is probably the weakest arm in the draft. The only good thing they said was he is really good at short passes.

Cleveland can't help but do what Cleveland normally does. This probably means Wentz is the next Aaron Rodgers. The last time Cleveland chose not to draft the obvious QB was Big Ben.

maroonmania
04-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Dak didn't want any part of Cleveland but I don't know why any sane GM would pick Brissett over Dak. Brissett always looks crappy against any kind of better competition and is WAY behind Dak in making reads.

BulldogBacker
04-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Dak didn't want any part of Cleveland but I don't know why any sane GM would pick Brissett over Dak. Brissett always looks crappy against any kind of better competition and is WAY behind Dak in making reads.

No kidding! Cleveland is a mismanaged franchise and has been for years.

MarketingBully
04-30-2016, 09:28 AM
The Cleveland pick was given a D+. Says all you need to know about Kessler.

Tbonewannabe
04-30-2016, 10:02 AM
The Cleveland pick was given a D+. Says all you need to know about Kessler.

It was funny watching them after Kessler was announced. Everyone talking just had a WTF look on their face.

NCDawg
04-30-2016, 10:54 AM
I don't understand what the pro evaluators are looking for in a QB. It must be something they saw in Dak which they were displeased with. I thought he could possibly go in round 1, but certainly no later than round 2. Choosing Brissett ahead of Dak doesn't make sense to me.

BulldogBacker
04-30-2016, 11:04 AM
I don't understand what the pro evaluators are looking for in a QB. It must be something they saw in Dak which they were displeased with. I thought he could possibly go in round 1, but certainly no later than round 2. Choosing Brissett ahead of Dak doesn't make sense to me.

I think the two incidents Dak was involved with with alcohol has a lot to do with it. He had the beat down in Panama City, where he was obviously inebriated, then the DUI. No charges, but questionable off field decisions. I think those two issues were the most weighing. He also was a shotgun QB, and has to learn to be under Center. He is arms and legs above Brissett.

JohnnyQuid
04-30-2016, 11:17 AM
Damn, these GM's are dumbasses!

honestly thought I imagined that shit after I woke up today. the usc guy shocked me and the NC state guy going I just about lost it. I'm a dummy in the nfl draft game but DAMN.