PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil: According to an NFL Agent...

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 08:55 PM
...Tunsil was outted by another agent. He had reportedly accepted money from one agent, but then backed out and signed with Sexton instead. The hack job was allegedly payback for lying. Personally I think the step dad still had to be involved, but this was reportedly the doing of a pissed off agent.

Bucky Dog
04-29-2016, 08:58 PM
You need to quit thinking crazy thoughts and understand that this was all orchestrated by ED, Rosie, and the rest of the butt hurt State fan base***

AlSwearengen
04-29-2016, 09:03 PM
I saw people on another board speculating on who it was and someone threw out a spurned agent. That was my favorite suspect. The fact that they threw the texts with the coach in there might have been an indirect shot at sexton since he represents Bucky.

These kids like to play the agents for money, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I seen it dawg
04-29-2016, 09:03 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha **** him

Coach34
04-29-2016, 09:05 PM
Makes the most sense

I still wish those dumb****s would keep accusing us though

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 09:06 PM
I actually thought it was all step dad but he wouldn't have the technical proficiency to do that alone. Check Tunsil's history. Did he start with one agent and go to another? Did freeze deliver him? Etc etc. lots of questions that need to be answered.

parabrave
04-29-2016, 09:09 PM
I actually thought it was all step dad but he wouldn't have the technical proficiency to do that alone. Check Tunsil's history. Did he start with one agent and go to another? Did freeze deliver him? Etc etc. lots of questions that need to be answered.

Well that was what the "domestic violence" fight was about. So this might have some validity. Would't it be great if there were more to this.

Roy Munson
04-29-2016, 09:10 PM

There were supposedly two agents present the night of the fight with step dad that whisked him from the scene....

Reason2succeed
04-29-2016, 09:18 PM
How does an agent get all your passwords, access to your phone, and know about him asking for cash from coaches? Naw, I'm still saying it was a woman.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Seems plausible. I doubt his phone was actually "hacked".

Maybe his former "agent" gave him a new phone. Pocketed his old phone with apps and saved passwords intact.

Coach34
04-29-2016, 09:24 PM

the stepdad doesnt make sense because he is suing for money- he wants Tunsil to get as much as possible.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 09:28 PM
the stepdad doesnt make sense because he is suing for money- he wants Tunsil to get as much as possible.

Stop using logic on Hack. It's not fair.****

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 09:29 PM

I just can't add up how they'd get the passwords. Either way, I'm confident that the guy I spoke with know what the hell hes talking about. Agents are involved... Who else is remains to be seen.

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 09:30 PM
Stop using logic on Hack. It's not fair.****

Redmond still a sorry DB? Idiot. Go away.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Redmond still a sorry DB? Idiot. Go away.

You're a ****ing moron. I NEVER said Redmond was "sorry." Never. Not once. That was never the argument. It was our "best" CB. And at the time, as a Junior who had barely played, I said part of being "best" had to involve production. Therefore, Calhoun had the edge on him AT THAT TIME. But I also said that Redmond had more talent and could become the best with more PT. And he did. Which I said multiple times. But feel free to spin it to make yourself feel better. Enjoy your disassociation and the probation you helped bring us, asshat.

Coach34
04-29-2016, 09:48 PM
Agents are involved... Who else is remains to be seen.

I dont doubt that at all. When Tunsil and his step-dad had their altercation- it wasnt Jimmy Sexton at the house with them

Engine
04-29-2016, 09:50 PM
If Tonsil logged in once, for anything (email, Twitter, Facebook, Elitedawgs) on an agent's computer that password could have been saved. "Remember me" features on sites. Syncing with the cloud gives said agent access to the bong video and IMessages. Assuming his password for AppleID is the same as the others.

Gutter Cobreh
04-29-2016, 10:16 PM
If Tonsil logged in once, for anything (email, Twitter, Facebook, Elitedawgs) on an agent's computer that password could have been saved. "Remember me" features on sites. Syncing with the cloud gives said agent access to the bong video and IMessages. Assuming his password for AppleID is the same as the others.

Tunsil probably voluntairily gave them up. All it would take is the agent saying "it's normal for us to control the messages you're putting out and thus we need access to your social media accounts".

Do you guys really think these celebrities are tweeting out responses to their fans? Hell no, it's a PR firm doing all the work and putting messages out.

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 10:18 PM
You're a ****ing moron. I NEVER said Redmond was "sorry." Never. Not once. That was never the argument. It was our "best" CB. And at the time, as a Junior who had barely played, I said part of being "best" had to involve production. Therefore, Calhoun had the edge on him AT THAT TIME. But I also said that Redmond had more talent and could become the best with more PT. And he did. Which I said multiple times. But feel free to spin it to make yourself feel better. Enjoy your disassociation and the probation you helped bring us, asshat.

Wanna be? You're a nothing.

Rip my boy, you draw blood. Talk all the shit you want about me. Don't talk shit about someone who did nothing wrong. Will gave his all to us.

shannondawg
04-29-2016, 10:20 PM

Correct! +1

AlSwearengen
04-29-2016, 10:40 PM
I always imagined that the guys present during the fight weren't the actual agents, but "runners" for an agent. I wouldn't think two competing agents or even competing runners would be together.

I don't think it would be hard for one of the agents or runners to look over tunsil's shoulder or even sitting next to him in a bar and catch his password that is probably 1234 for everything that requires a password from Twitter to his hotmail account.

I also don't see step dad being smart enough to even dream up this epic display of revenge, much less pull it off. This plot should be used in an episode of "Ballers".

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 10:46 PM

There is nothing the stepdad can't get from $12 million that he could have got from $20 million. There's only so much damage the stepdad can claim.

Dawg61
04-30-2016, 04:06 AM
This plot should be used in an episode of "Ballers".

Should be hell it already was in season 1's last three episodes. One agent filmed the boat scene and then blackmailed the DL guy. Rock had to pay big cash to buy the video before it went public. Sorry for spoilers.

sbcmortgageman
04-30-2016, 08:13 AM

Nah cause Instagram is only on phones and not computers.

Political Hack
04-30-2016, 11:34 AM
A name of an agent has now been floated. I'm not saying who it was because it may not be true, but there's a name now attached to this rumor. I didn't recognize the name so it's not a big name agent (I don't think).

mcain31
04-30-2016, 11:40 AM
Should be hell it already was in season 1's last three episodes. One agent filmed the boat scene and then blackmailed the DL guy. Rock had to pay big cash to buy the video before it went public. Sorry for spoilers.

It wasn't an agent. It was one Rocky's former paramours in Ballers.

DancingRabbit
04-30-2016, 11:40 AM
Nah cause Instagram is only on phones and not computers.

It works on iPads

War Machine Dawg
04-30-2016, 11:42 AM
It works on iPads

Yeah, you can indeed log in on your computer or iPad, although it's primarily meant for phones.

Dawg61
04-30-2016, 11:47 AM
It wasn't an agent. It was one Rocky's former paramours in Ballers.

Ok but it's a similar idea

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-30-2016, 03:20 PM
I just can't add up how they'd get the passwords. Either way, I'm confident that the guy I spoke with know what the hell hes talking about. Agents are involved... Who else is remains to be seen.

If said agent wanted to hack into phone records he could have hired someone to do it. It is not hard to find someone with hacking skills.