PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil - "He's from Mississippi & he's doin' all that? Man that's lame!"

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 06:55 PM
Wow, I just watched this high-quality video of the entire interview. When the reporter asks if he had spoken to the NCAA about this, and the CAA agent from OM, Amy Milam jumps in to stop it, you can clearly see & hear Tunsil say to Amy as he points to the reporter, "He's from Mississippi & he's doin' all that? Man that's lame!"

As Tunsil walks off, we turns to the reporter and says, "That's lame, bro! You're from Mississippi".

More proof of how OM and their players expect to be protected from in-state media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QY8V7jVUU4

Bucky Dog
04-29-2016, 06:58 PM
Do we know who said reporter was?

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Wow. Other video sounded like he said he's from Mississippi like "nah he's cool" to the lady. That's crazy.

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-29-2016, 07:01 PM
Do we know who said reporter was?

Think it was McCready

Duckdog
04-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Nice watch and chains. I wonder who bought those

RocketDawg
04-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Wow. Other video sounded like he said he's from Mississippi like "nah he's cool" to the lady. That's crazy.

I don't know what Tunsil said, but to me it seemed he acted like he wanted to stay and answer questions. Perhaps he knew at that point that he belonged to the Dolphins, not OM. Wonder what she'd have done if he just stayed there.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 07:15 PM
Caught part of Hugh K on Gary Parish show today and sounded like he was taking credit for some or all of those questions.

Bucky Dog
04-29-2016, 07:25 PM
Nafoom is blaming McCready! Saying how could he? How unprofessional, taking advantage of a kid who was clearly in distress?! Really?!?! How about you jackasses taking advantage of a kid in distress by offering to buy him and his family to get him to play football? It is pathetic that most of them are more focused on saying the POS who leaked this should be prosecuted and how the cowards should come out who told on them. How about saying "we cheated our asses off, got so arrogant and we got caught and now we are screwed"?

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 07:29 PM
I don't know what Tunsil said, but to me it seemed he acted like he wanted to stay and answer questions. Perhaps he knew at that point that he belonged to the Dolphins, not OM. Wonder what she'd have done if he just stayed there.

Agreed. I think he was pointing out that he should be able to stay and answer the questions from a MS guy.

mic
04-29-2016, 07:32 PM
The UMiss protective media bubble may even be leaking..

Central Pork
04-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Folks, this has been a fun day. Thanks for all the updates.

I'm hoping for a Bucky Jimmy Swaggart moment. That would be perfect.

Nice work.

yjnkdawg
04-29-2016, 07:36 PM

She probably would have freaked out, because if Tunsil didn't voluntarily want to leave, she sure couldn't make him. It would have just added to the highlight video, and would have been interesting for that to have happened, and see what transpired.

shoeless joe
04-29-2016, 07:40 PM
Agreed. I think he was pointing out that he should be able to stay and answer the questions from a MS guy.

Interesting take...you could very well be rite. I saw it as him not liking the fact that he asked the question, but his tone definitely changed once he was ushered away.

yjnkdawg
04-29-2016, 07:43 PM
Caught part of Hugh K on Gary Parish show today and sounded like he was taking credit for some or all of those questions.

DO you think he is trying to get on the train now? He should have gotten on it when he started trying to protect OM on the allegations. The train seems to be picking up more and more steam so he could get left off or run over, if he jumps in front of it.

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 07:46 PM
Interesting take...you could very well be rite. I saw it as him not liking the fact that he asked the question, but his tone definitely changed once he was ushered away.

You are correct, he did not like being asked the question. Hack, I think you need to either listen again, or read his quotes in my original post. There is no question but that he was unhappy with the reporter from Ms.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 07:53 PM
DO you think he is trying to get on the train now? He should have gotten on it when he started trying to protect OM on the allegations. The train seems to be picking up more and more steam so he could get left off or run over, if he jumps in front of it.

Looks like all state and regional media are starting to see last night changed everything.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jUFYKGrE3QM/TdHYZDK-q2I/AAAAAAAAFVQ/Q-a19be80bM/s1600/225473091_Rats_300x231_xlarge.jpeg

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-29-2016, 07:56 PM
You are correct, he did not like being asked the question. Hack, I think you need to either listen again, or read his quotes in my original post. There is no question but that he was unhappy with the reporter from Ms.

Without question. Who's he more likely to be upset with... His agent's associate who is bailing him out while sweating, or a MS reporter that asked an implicating question

wasabaka
04-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Folks, this has been a fun day. Thanks for all the updates.

I'm hoping for a Bucky Jimmy Swaggart moment. That would be perfect.

Nice work.

We had it last night, but the part where Freezus was crying just wasn't televised. Everyone knew it was happening though.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4016849/jimmy-swaggart-crying-o.gif