PDA

View Full Version : Dear UMiss lurkers,.....

BossDawg
04-29-2016, 06:31 PM
Keep that chin up and look on the bright side: that brand spankin' new, shiny north end zone expansion is gonna be the bees knees. 'Croots are gonna look at that and commit on the spot!.....maybe.

P.S. - click an ad, please.

Jack Lambert
04-29-2016, 06:33 PM
Also on the bright side they can buy a cover for those new empty seats that says Ole Miss.

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 06:34 PM
Keep that chin up and look on the bright side: that brand spankin' new, shiny north end zone expansion is gonna be the bees knees. 'Croots are gonna look at that and commit on the spot!.....maybe.

Better come on a non game day, because it's gonna empty in a few years and close to a decade once the NCAA finishes them off

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 06:35 PM
Also on the bright side they can buy a cover for those new empty seats that says Ole Miss.

YES. A tarp like Jacksonville uses will be even better.

Bodawg
04-29-2016, 07:22 PM

What...... I thought it was those clump of trees and the PVC pup tents that wooed them over to the dark side!

RocketDawg
04-29-2016, 07:23 PM

They haven't started construction yet have they? They might not want to do that right away. In fact, they could just go ahead and move the temporary bleachers out and leave them out.

I know if MSU was doing the same thing as OM was/is apparently doing, I'd be a lot less generous with my donations to the FB program for a while ... a long while.

Liverpooldawg
04-29-2016, 07:30 PM
They haven't started construction yet have they? They might not want to do that right away. In fact, they could just go ahead and move the temporary bleachers out and leave them out.

I know if MSU was doing the same thing as OM was/is apparently doing, I'd be a lot less generous with my donations to the FB program for a while ... a long while.
They started right after the last game. It was already underway when the state championship games were played.

Dawgowar
04-29-2016, 07:41 PM

The 'TUNSIL TARP OF SHAME'

Drugs Delaney
04-29-2016, 07:41 PM
I have leased out The Grove for squirrel hunting from '17 through '20.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 07:44 PM
I have leased out The Grove for squirrel hunting from '17 through '20.

Dang man, I was gonna make it a preserve for wounded beavers.

jbjones
04-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Dang man, I was gonna make it a preserve for wounded beavers.

Possibly a chance that species is extinct in '17.