PDA

View Full Version : Too quiet. I think Bjork and Freeze are dead men walking.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 06:02 PM
Sure it's knee-jerk but both those guys blabber on twitter constantly. Nothing.

Nothing but a boiler plate press release - "we are investigating ... blah, blah, blah"

Nothing to refute what went down last night except some weak-azz sh1t from Chuck Rounsaville.

Nothing from Tunsil saying "I mis-spoke".

Nothing from anyone saying those text messages weren't legit (except Barney - Barney, nobody believes you)

OM Pres and lawyers decided to say nothing, and I'm sure will be huddling all weekend.

Coaches reporting to Hugh are caught red-handed paying players and the appearance is a system (or Network), not a one time thing.

Bjork already has had to fire two coaches he hired for academic cheating.

Could next week bring an about-face by OM administration? Quit deflecting, lawyering and throw themselves on the mercy of the (NCAA) court.

Edited to add Ross Bjork last night:
https://imagenvivacristo.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dormido_01.gif

Reason2succeed
04-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I don't see how Bjork survives another week. I don't see how Freeze makes it through the summer. I don't know who will be coaching OM when they open the season but they won't be a bucktoothed Christian con artist.

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Well... One things for sure. I'll be damned if we have to worry about Ole Miss' recruiting any time soon. I'll be surprised if they finish in the top 40 this year.

If they land an out of state player of any substance, I'll be floored

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I don't see how Bjork survives another week. I don't see how Freeze makes it through the summer. I don't know who will be coaching OM when they open the season but they won't be a bucktoothed Christian con artist.

Agree. It would be an embarrassment to the university and state for Freeze to be on the sideline next year. I mean, what will the announcers talk about? The other team's fans will chant what?

I don't know how long it takes, but Freezus' career is over. It's simply inevitable

turkish
04-29-2016, 06:18 PM
I figured it was a certainty that Tunsil would release a token statement that he misunderstood or misspoke. That he has said no such thing is pretty telling to me.

mic
04-29-2016, 06:31 PM
They are actually playing it smart not saying a ****ing thing. I want them to talk because it will be damage control and more BS...

SailingDawg
04-29-2016, 06:46 PM
If I'm gone from social media for an hour or more I expect to return and see Freeze and Bjork gone. Hasn't happened, yet. Will it?

yjnkdawg
04-29-2016, 08:04 PM
I figured it was a certainty that Tunsil would release a token statement that he misunderstood or misspoke. That he has said no such thing is pretty telling to me.

What was funny was that OM was supposedly waiting for Tunsil to make his statement, so they would know whether to go either positive or negative on their response. That statement didn't happpen. Now they still don't know the circumstances, and the silence continues.

RougeDawg
04-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Bump. But when you hire a player away from his true love university, to a historically racist university do you expect said players to be loyal to you once he is done with your university (company)? What these bearshart clowns don't realize is that when hiring someone away from something they truly love and have most of their lives with gobbles of money, doesn't mean they will remain loyal to you because of it. But then again why would I or anyone else on this board think an OM fan could ever actually look at something logical.

Softie cares about OM as much now as he did the day before he received his first check from them. Why would anyone be surprised by this? It's fairly simple. He was hired to do a job, the job is over and he moved on. Kinda like Mike in "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul".

SapperDawg
04-30-2016, 05:03 PM
What is funny to me is the amount of delusion still out there by the UNM faithful. Stroll on over to Nafoom and see for yourself.

Their AD, head coach, and entire PR department have to gone to ground, and have been in hiding since this blew up Thursday night. All other things being equal, that alone would scare the shite out of me.

shannondawg
04-30-2016, 05:20 PM

Did I not see a post way back, that softie was pissed at them, cause he felt like they threw him under the bus with those suspensions?