PDA

View Full Version : Some of the Media's opinions on Ole Miss are Mind Boggeling

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 05:45 PM
I am just getting a kick out of some of the media today that are "shocked" by this and are trying to find every loophole or plausible explanation to explain the Tunsil situation and Ole Miss' recruiting.

For 17 sakes fellas. It's real simple by using Occam's Razor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

How did a high school girls basketball coach take over a crappy program,that had numerous losing season's prior to him getting there,and turn them into a recruiting powerhouse?

A. This high school girls basketball coach found all the loopholes in recruiting rules that lifelong college coaches didn't know about?

B. This high school girls basketball coach is the savviest, smoothest, best recruiter of all time?

C. He cheated

Enough with the lack of common sense and political correctness to not call a spade a spade. It is absolutely obvious to all reasonable people, with common sense, how Ole Miss became a recruiting powerhouse.

These media guys can't be this stupid. I refuse to believe that unbiased, reasonable people can be this dumb.

This is even obvious to the old English Friar Mr. Occam. Enough with the charade idiots.

PassInterference
04-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Slow clap

BulldogBear
04-29-2016, 06:41 PM
Bump

MedDawg
04-29-2016, 06:45 PM

Coach34
04-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Listen to Dan Wolken's podcast today. It's fantastic

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2016, 07:43 PM
Listen to Dan Wolken's podcast today. It's fantastic

Do you have a link? I'm having trouble finding it

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 08:07 PM
Do you have a link? I'm having trouble finding it\

me too. a link would be appreciated

Coach34
04-29-2016, 08:42 PM
http://media.espn929.com/device/mobile/a/114950148/gary-parrish-show-friday-april-29-2016-hour-1-w-usa-today-s-dan-wolken-in-seg-2.htm

nsvltndog
04-29-2016, 09:00 PM
Fast forward to around the 20 to 25 minute mark for the Wolken part. These 2 quotes hit the mark.

"Nobody spreads rumor and gossip w/ more vitriol than coaches when they start talking about what is happening at Ole Miss".

"The intensity with which people throw accusations at Ole Miss is unlike any program in the country"

RougeDawg
04-30-2016, 04:26 PM
The media is bought off by the bearshart faithful, just like they buy recruits and the local media. They pay people to stay quiet keep them prisoner. Ironically it's not that much different than what the term "Ole Miss" truly means, except this time the controlled people receive checks.