PDA

View Full Version : Could it be that

notsofarawaydawg
04-29-2016, 05:30 PM
the hacker is holding on to more damning information that would help completely bury the Bears and asking for money to keep from releasing it?

HSVDawg
04-29-2016, 05:45 PM
I doubt it. Him / her setting up an account in their name to receive a payment would be the fastest way for him / her to get caught.

Reason2succeed
04-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Don't know but I'm sure that the hacker must be a spurned girlfriend. Who else would have that type of access to his cell phone messages, videos, Instagrqm and Twitter account? Who else would be so vindictive that they would try to ruin him? Who else would be so organized as to wait until the perfect timing and release the perfect text message? Who but a woman with whom he had shared a bed but was kicked to the curb before his big payday.

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 05:52 PM
Could be. If so, the person is an idiot, and either overly confident or oblivious to federal laws- but hey, nothing would surprise at this point.

It is my belief that the universities' outside counsel has told all parties who will comply to go silent. Since Tunsil says they did take money under the table, Tunsil's mom could have tax implications so it would also be in Tunsil's best interest to not speak further. All parties are better off going silent until the university has an actionable plan.

Miami does not want the shit show to continue either. I tried to link a photo of the Dolphins new farked mascot complete with a bong mask. You know the longer this plays out the more pissed the front office gets. If he is not a home run, general managers get canned for losing and creating drama.

Since the university and coaches are not defending themselves, it simply adds more credence to the belief that they are guilty as hell.

This will likely cause additional blood splatter. Alabama was the first recipient of that...

dawggoneit
04-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Maybe they are holding more info for a later date just for giggles!!! I wouldn't mind a new screen shot every couple of days!

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Could be. If so, the person is an idiot, and either overly confident or oblivious to federal laws- but hey, nothing would surprise at this point.

It is my belief that the universities' outside counsel has told all parties who will comply to go silent. Since Tunsil says they did take money under the table, Tunsil's mom could have tax implications so it would also be in Tunsil's best interest to not speak further. All parties are better off going silent until the university has an actionable plan.

Miami does not want the shit show to continue either. I tried to link a photo of the Dolphins new farked mascot complete with a bong mask. You know the longer this plays out the more pissed the front office gets. If he is not a home run, general managers get canned for losing and creating drama.

Since the university and coaches are not defending themselves, it simply adds more credence to the belief that they are guilty as hell.

This will likely cause additional blood splatter. Alabama was the first recipient of that...

Actually, that would be ULaLa. Then Texas. Now Bama. 3 and counting......

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 06:17 PM
WMD- I stand corrected. It really is amazing how many schools Ole Miss has touched with this.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 06:25 PM
WMD- I stand corrected. It really is amazing how many schools Ole Miss has touched with this.

It really is amazing how corrupt and widespread this is. Not only has it touched the blue bloods of college football, it's touched the bottom tier of programs too.

State82
04-29-2016, 08:10 PM
Actually, that would be ULaLa. Then Texas. Now Bama. 3 and counting......

Good point. In addition to the quietly dismissed UNM staffer a couple months ago. Can't remember the name.

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 08:22 PM
Which federal statute would you indict this "idiot" on counselor?

Bucky Dog
04-29-2016, 08:37 PM
Yet some Bears consider all of this a master plan vendetta by us!! They didn't realize how many big boys they pissed off 3 years ago, then had things like the Treadwell pick with all the 100's on the table while in Oxford, all the shit with the Kim's explaining why and HOW Tunsil's family was able to move to a much nicer house in Oxford, plus all of his other shit.

They are so delusional and more focused on the pitiful person that hacked his account, and not on all of the other things that are going to sink them such as the Saunders connection, academic fraud, and many other recruits that opened up to the NCAA.

But go ahead if it makes you feel better to think this was all put together by Rosie or C34 or whichever obsessed State fan you want to say just couldn't handle getting our asses kicked by you and outclassed by you. Hahahahahaha

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 08:38 PM
Try Title 18 USC 873 for starts. And don't call me counselor. I work for a living.

There are more to explore of course. But if she failed to report the income to the IRS, and the hacker knows of the payments, and coercing Tinsul based upon that knowledge, the elements of this statue appear to have been met and is in play.

is it a stretch, sure. But hell, that's what makes it interesting.

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 08:56 PM
The Fed Leo's and US Attorneys office wouldn't touch it. They have got much bigger fish (and plenty of them) to fry.

The OM posse may could convince Tunsil to file a civil suit but there is nothing criminal about posting a pic that the dip sh** took knowingly and willing.

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 09:14 PM
Most likely, you are correct. But Federal prosecutors prosecute misdemeanors. Often, they do so to issue GJ subpoenas and lock people into their statements- it is a very effective strategy when more grievous violations are suspected. The interviews often broaden the investigations.

Nonetheless, given the scenario, The statue likely would have been violated by the hacker. Since we agree it would not be accepted, a declination of this kind is often characterized as "lacking prosecutorial merit" is the most frequent term used when the prosecutor does not want to move forward but can't say it did not happen.

The declination does not say that the allegation was unsubstantiated. The final report of investigation would clearly state the violation of law occurred but was not prosecuted.

I enjoyed the conversation-

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 09:23 PM
The Fed Leo's and US Attorneys office wouldn't touch it. They have got much bigger fish (and plenty of them) to fry.

The OM posse may could convince Tunsil to file a civil suit but there is nothing criminal about posting a pic that the dip sh** took knowingly and willing.

Just because the Feds won't pursue it doesn't make it any less of a crime.

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 09:34 PM
It isn't a crime to log into someones Twitter and post a photo they knowing and willingly took.

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 09:45 PM
When I wrote this, "coercing Tinsul based upon that knowledge" I may have not been clear enough. Coercing, i.e. Blackmailing Tunsil for money (or remuneration). The scenario is that If Tunsil did not pay the hacker to keep hushed up, the hacker would release the photos. The only reason is works is if Tunsil's mom was not claiming the money on taxes. If she was concealing a potential crime, tax evasion, and the hacker used that situation to his advantage.

Last thing- the screen shots of the money requests for momma's light bill is the focus of this scenario. It is potential evidence of unreported taxable income.

The gas mask photo is clear evidence of stupidity but nothing more for 873.

dawgs
05-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Don't know but I'm sure that the hacker must be a spurned girlfriend. Who else would have that type of access to his cell phone messages, videos, Instagrqm and Twitter account? Who else would be so vindictive that they would try to ruin him? Who else would be so organized as to wait until the perfect timing and release the perfect text message? Who but a woman with whom he had shared a bed but was kicked to the curb before his big payday.

Some random husband and father in PA hacked dozens of actresses, models, musicians, and other assorted female celebs phones and posted hundreds of nude pics online. You don't have to have personal contact to have access to anything on a phone. And you don't have to be a woman scorned to expose something online that damages someone.

BossDawg
05-01-2016, 06:41 AM
I don't remember who, nor am I gonna go back to look for it, but a poster on the other board said more "shots would be fired" the next few weeks and to "trust him". Not sure of the guy's credibility, I'm just passing along what he/she said. As far as what I think, I'm sure whoever got into Tunsil's phone found quite a bit more than what has been released so far. I find it hard to believe Tunsil left just the video and texts for mom's rent in his phone but deleted everything else.