PDA

View Full Version : Gary Parrish is Not a Friend of Ole Miss

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 03:52 PM
"We now know for sure how Ole Miss went from bad to great over the past three years -- by cheating.

Hugh Freeze has been defiant when asked about whispers of cheating. Now he looks silly. Ole Miss cheated its way into the top 10, just like most suspected. That's undeniable now. A coach was paying a player. And it'll be fascinating to see how the NCAA handles it."

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Daggum, Parrish said that? I have a new found respect for him.

Beaver
04-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Freeze was able to fool pretty much everybody except MSU fans/EliteDawgs

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 04:35 PM
So do these reporters get pissed that they have been feed bullshit over the past couple of years?

BossDawg
Freeze was able to fool pretty much everybody except MSU fans/EliteDawgs

Nah I think everyone pretty much knew. They were just all in a room looking at each other waiting for someone to speak up.

BrunswickDawg
Wolken is on Parrish's show right now and just called Hugh out on his preaching and sinning. Glad someone in the media sees through his pious act.

BrunswickDawg
04-29-2016, 04:37 PM
"Other coaches speak with vitriol about what has been going on at Ole Miss" - money shot from Wolken

TrueMaroon
04-29-2016, 04:37 PM
"We now know for sure how Ole Miss went from bad to great over the past three years -- by cheating.

Well hes not going to have to pay for any drinks the next time he's in Starkville.

BrunswickDawg
04-29-2016, 04:39 PM
Wolken must read Elite. He has hit on 1) Hugh and religion; 2) they would have produced the forms by now; 3) OM has been pissing everyone off for years. Just gold.

Beaver
04-29-2016, 04:41 PM
Nah I think everyone pretty much knew. They were just all in a room looking at each other waiting for someone to speak up.

I'd agree most people have known something was up with OM, but most media and football fans outside Mississippi (maybe Bama), thought Freeze was a clean, honest man.

BossDawg
04-29-2016, 04:43 PM
I'd agree most people have known something was up with OM, but most media and football fans outside Mississippi (maybe Bama), thought Freeze was a clean, honest man.

Yeah I see your point. I think Freeze had them fooled, but regarding UM dragging these blue chip recruits into Oxford I think most people knew what was up.

RougeDawg
04-30-2016, 05:05 PM

I've heard hundreds of State fans defend Bucky and his religious cloak. I just chalked up this type of oblivious walk through life with disregard for reality, in the same fashion I do those who support trump or Obama, when what they actually say is entirely different that what they actually do and have done their entire lives. Hell add Hillary and Bill to that group of blind supporters. Been saying since day one that Bucky is the Jimmy Swaggart of college sports. A tiger doesn't change his stripes, not a leopard his spots. Bucky has been who he's always been, for those who chose to see it.

dawgoneyall
04-30-2016, 05:16 PM
I've heard hundreds of State fans defend Bucky and his religious cloak. I just chalked up this type of oblivious walk through life with disregard for reality, in the same fashion I do those who support trump or Obama, when what they actually say is entirely different that what they actually do and have done their entire lives. Hell add Hillary and Bill to that group of blind supporters. Been saying since day one that Bucky is the Jimmy Swaggart of college sports. A tiger doesn't change his stripes, not a leopard his spots. Bucky has been who he's always been, for those who chose to see it.

Some of the father's of daughters at Briarcrest say "Amen".

deadheaddawg
04-30-2016, 05:24 PM
From Freeze Wiki page right now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Freeze

Freeze is being investigated by the NCAA for allegedly providing improper benefits to several players, including Laremy Tunsil, whose Instagram was allegedly hacked and displayed direct messages between Tunsil and Freeze asking for said improper benefits.[14]

dawgoneyall
04-30-2016, 05:26 PM

Hugh Freeze has been defiant when asked about whispers of cheating. Now he looks silly. Ole Miss cheated its way into the top 10, just like most suspected. That's undeniable now. A coach was paying a player. And it'll be fascinating to see how the NCAA handles it."

Posted somewhere else....everyone needs to go to Parrish's site and listen to the 1st and even the second hour. Man oh man. Fri shows...

Would have been better than listening to the last 4 hours of Cohen proving how great a strategical coach he is.

Bothrops
04-30-2016, 05:29 PM
End of the road is approaching for Freeze. Does anyone think he'll be coaching this year?

starkvegasdawg
04-30-2016, 05:31 PM
Hugh going to have to send himself to Haiti for a time of pennance and reflection.

AlmostPositive
04-30-2016, 09:36 PM
End of the road is approaching for Freeze. Does anyone think he'll be coaching this year?

Maybe at Lambuth...as a volunteer.

RougeDawg
04-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Hugh going to have to send himself to Haiti for a time of pennance and reflection.

Good thing I wasn't attempting to eat/drink anything when I read that.

Slight topic change, has anyone heard asschaps' response to all of this? Or is he still stuck so far up Busky's ass he hasn't heard?

BulldogBear
04-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Maybe at Lambuth...as a volunteer.

Nope, the Lord has closed that door. Lambuth shut it's doors.