PDA

View Full Version : H2H

DawgHouseUnited
04-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Will be interesting to hear H2H today. Any chance Wyatt mans up against Cross? Or will he let him railroad the show into a "nothing to see here" marathon? I see Matts posting some stuff about the slush fund on twitter. Maybe he will stand up today?

Mjoelner34
04-29-2016, 02:02 PM
I predict we'll hear "Yeah." "Um." "Yeah." "I mean there's no way you can convince me that Tunsil just flat out said a coach paid him. It's obvious he misunderstood the question." I also predict I'll turn the station for good when I hear that too.

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 02:03 PM
I predict we'll hear "Yeah." "Um." "Yeah." "I mean there's no way you can convince me that Tunsil just flat out said a coach paid him. It's obvious he misunderstood the question." I also predict I'll turn the station for good when I hear that too.

Matt will probably be the one who says it. Today is the day when we find out if Matt gets to hold his balls or if his wife keeps them in her purse.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 02:06 PM
We'll hear a lot of LAND BANK shouted.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 02:07 PM
Matt will probably be the one who says it. Today is the day when we find out if Matt gets to hold his balls or if his wife keeps them in her purse.

I think we've known the answer to that for a long time. But today will definitely be the definitive litmus test for him.

That said, I don't think Dickie Cross will have the guts to do the show today. He'll have suddenly come down with explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting.

Mjoelner34
04-29-2016, 02:07 PM
Matt will probably be the one who says it.

I agree. That's why I started off with the "Yeah." "Um." "Yeah.".

BorneDawg
04-29-2016, 02:09 PM
MATT does not have them they are still in Jar on wife night stand ! he will not stand up to Dick! He will say the same ole thing and say its not that bad..

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 02:10 PM
I agree. That's why I started off with the "Yeah." "Um." "Yeah.".

I live in Georgia now so it has been a while since I accidentally listened to the show before turning it off.

DawgHouseUnited
04-29-2016, 02:12 PM
I think we've known the answer to that for a long time. But today will definitely be the definitive litmus test for him.

That said, I don't think Dickie Cross will have the guts to do the show today. He'll have suddenly come down with explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting.

Nah I think Dickie does it. Goes in guns blazing and Matt doesn't argue beyond the minimum.

CrosscityDawg
04-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Someone hacked his account.

MadDawg
04-29-2016, 03:15 PM

Allergic reaction ***

It_Could_Happen
04-29-2016, 03:36 PM
We'll hear a lot of LAND BANK shouted.

"Get your loan at Mississippi Land Bank today" ........ "LAND BANK"

the59dawg
04-29-2016, 03:44 PM
Will be interesting to hear H2H today. Any chance Wyatt mans up against Cross? Or will he let him railroad the show into a "nothing to see here" marathon? I see Matts posting some stuff about the slush fund on twitter. Maybe he will stand up today?

I heard part of the one hr Matt show before H2H, and he was pouring it on then. REplayed all the subject material and questioned how anyone coiuld believe otherwise.