PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, it's fun, but should make us MAD

oildawg
04-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Yeah, this is great - that UM is wiltering in the national spotlight. But, think about this..... Now that there is no doubt that they have cheated - think about what that cheating has deprived us of.

Without their illegally obtained players, we most likely win the last 2 Egg Bowls. That means we would have had 11 wins in 2014, and likely would have been in the Sugar Bowl this last season. So, we are deprived of additional accomplishments because of their cheating. Rivalry aside, this deserves serious punishment.

Irondawg
04-29-2016, 01:20 PM
We should have beat them anyway the last two years. In Oxford their QB couldn't move and last year we just played tight early on offense and then poorly defensively.

Bama_Dawg
04-29-2016, 01:27 PM
Yeah, it sucks we didn't win, but after all is said and done those wins will be vacated. When the decision comes out to vacate those wins, I hope Scott is driving to Oxford to personally pick up the Egg Bowl Trophy and bring it back to Starkville...with media in tow.

Pollodawg
04-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Doesn't make me any madder that it is being PROVEN that they cheat. We've known that they cheat for years. Now everyone else does too. I aint mad. It fills me with glee that all of this is coming out.

I seen it dawg
04-29-2016, 02:20 PM
No homey it's just fun

Engine
04-29-2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah, it sucks we didn't win, but after all is said and done those wins will be vacated. When the decision comes out to vacate those wins, I hope Scott is driving to Oxford to personally pick up the Egg Bowl Trophy and bring it back to Starkville...with media in tow.

Yes