PDA

View Full Version : Here's my guess on who hacked Tunsil...

Dawg61
04-29-2016, 12:33 PM
it's a bitter ex-girlfriend. Someone who had access to that video, someone that made his Twitter and Instagram accounts. Someone that thought she was getting paid when he got paid and now she's left out in the cold She's mad. So mad that she attacked him last night at the worst possible time. Tunsil knows who it is that's why he says he won't press charges because there's more skeletons in the closet he doesn't want her leaking out. She will get paid off but she ain't done Big Softie. Not even close. That's my guess. Now pick it apart.

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Buy

Only a woman can be that vindictive. Only question is...which sorority? Ha!

I seen it dawg
04-29-2016, 12:43 PM
Dolphins did it

Really Clark?
04-29-2016, 12:43 PM
Well Tunsil said "he" to begin with then changed it to somebody hacked his account. Leaves the impression he knows or suspects a male. Now whether that male was also his "very close friend that was spurned" or not, who knows. Have seen a former "financial advisor" who was let go recently by Tunsil may be the one with an axe to grind. Doesn't really matter though, it was put out there and Tunsil confirmed it was real and true. Damage done and the Freeze's little boat is taking on water and the water pump has broke down. Will be interesting to see if the rats start jumping out of his bass boat.

confucius say
04-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Swami. Or elite dawg enforcer

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 12:47 PM
The universe of possible culprits:

Stepdad
Angry ex-agent or advisor
Angry ex-friend/girlfriend
Unscrupulous State fan
Bama, Auburn, etc fan
Someone seeking a payoff

I would look to who had the easiest access... this was probably not a legit hack.

mic
04-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Kimdiche did it

MadDawg
04-29-2016, 12:56 PM
Have yall seen the report that says someone had been trying to sell that video for months?

EAVdog
04-29-2016, 12:59 PM
Kimdiche did it

That's my guess. He is mad he took the 'Fall' for Tunsil.

shrimp
04-29-2016, 01:17 PM
Had to be an LSU fan that hacked him, since that's TSUN's real rival.****

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Had to be an LSU fan that hacked him, since that's TSUN's real rival.****

http://i.imgur.com/eslTVBJ.gif

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Kimdiche did it

Yep, Robert had Denzel do it.

Or a mad ex gf

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3834&d=1461953939&thumb=1

rbdog82
04-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Again, it blows my mind that LT isn't going to press charges if he finds out who hacked his account. It easily cost LT $12 million, which I'm guessing someone asking for $305 for the utility bill could use.

Pollodawg
04-29-2016, 01:31 PM
He knows who did it. You'll never convince me otherwise.

Jack Lambert
04-29-2016, 02:13 PM
I think it was Ole Miss. They are doing everything to deflect from Freeze. They knew they were busted and they are trying to keep Freeze from showing cause.

Engine
04-29-2016, 02:39 PM
If the video had been on the market as Deadspin reported then someone knows who had it and was trying to sell it.

Tonsil had to have signed onto a computer that saved his login information. Someone had to have access to Tonsil's phone.

My guess is a "close friend" in Oxford that appears to no longer be a part of the Tonsil entourage free ride and said **** it.

White male, bow tie, 22 years old.

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Step dad seems like suspect #1 to me. Kimchee could've but that dude isn't smart enough to figure that crap out.

Also, step dad would have pics of the bills etc... Just seems like the most logical place. The only reason I have any questions as to whether it was him was because I don't know how he'd have videos of Tunsil smoking a bong in front of a rebel flag. That's obviously in Oxford and likely at a students house.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-29-2016, 03:27 PM
Step dad seems like suspect #1 to me. Kimchee could've but that dude isn't smart enough to figure that crap out.

Also, step dad would have pics of the bills etc... Just seems like the most logical place. The only reason I have any questions as to whether it was him was because I don't know how he'd have videos of Tunsil smoking a bong in front of a rebel flag. That's obviously in Oxford and likely at a students house.

It makes no sense for the dad to put all of this stuff out before the draft. If I'm suing someone for millions of dollars why would I cost him millions of dollars? Talk about hustling backwards. I don't think he's that stupid or smart enough to do all this hacking.

DancingRabbit
04-29-2016, 03:28 PM
He knows who did it. You'll never convince me otherwise.

Absolutely

gtowndawg
04-29-2016, 03:36 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/nmwright4/tunsil_zpsx6remgao.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/nmwright4/media/tunsil_zpsx6remgao.jpg.html)

parabrave
04-29-2016, 04:48 PM
That's my guess. He is mad he took the 'Fall' for Tunsil.

I was thinking Big Brother Denzil is the hacker.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 05:54 PM
It makes no sense for the dad to put all of this stuff out before the draft. If I'm suing someone for millions of dollars why would I cost him millions of dollars? Talk about hustling backwards. I don't think he's that stupid or smart enough to do all this hacking.

Exactly. If he wins his suit, this hurts his pocket book. Doesn't make sense for stepdad to be the leak.

Really Clark?
04-29-2016, 05:58 PM
There is a name being floated by the douche bags that if true they better hope that is all he has on their program. Carries more credibility than a spurned girlfriend or some such.

Political Hack
04-29-2016, 05:58 PM

It made no sense for people to blackmail me and give me until 5 PM to pay up and then go on a radio tour, but those things happen. The people who did this aren't that sharp. They're liable for millions. It's probably someone close to him that knew his password.