PDA

View Full Version : Here is what is so vital with Tunsil's interview

Coach34
04-29-2016, 12:10 PM
1. He admitted the text messages were real
2. He admitted a Coach gave him money

And you know why he did that? He had no clue if something else about him was going to be thrown out there. He had to tell the truth because he was in a position of no control. He was helpless as to what could happen next.

OM spin cant save them this time

Bully13
04-29-2016, 12:18 PM
At first he denied it...once he knew the texts surfaced, he had to fess up

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 12:25 PM
1. He admitted the text messages were real
2. He admitted a Coach gave him money

And you know why he did that? He had no clue if something else about him was going to be thrown out there. He had to tell the truth because he was in a position of no control. He was helpless as to what could happen next.

OM spin cant save them this time

OM has to be careful spinning it until they find out who did this, because they have no idea what the person still has.

I bet that place is nuts today

Really Clark?
04-29-2016, 12:31 PM
OM has to be careful spinning it until they find out who did this, because they have no idea what the person still has.

I bet that place is nuts today

I also wonder if the rumor of changing council is true if they have had enough time and true information to make a good statement today. Also, when was that rumor floated out that their council in Birmingham might have dropped them? Right around the time videos were being shopped around to deadspin and such? Would be interesting if it was true that they had to retain new council because the old law firm dropped them because of information surfacing that was being kept from them. But I don't know if that was ever debunked that they had to change council.

Maroonthirteen
04-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Like I said, he admitted it because he has already give up that info to the NCAA. He is so disassociated with OM now, he didn't realize OM hasn't released the NOA.

hailstate88
04-29-2016, 01:14 PM
You can't keep switching your story. He threw OM under the bus and I hope the whole bus explodes

Dallas_Dawg
04-29-2016, 01:16 PM
They are so screwed. IT is coming is still yet to be here. IT will be the day that The NCAA announces the sanctions. And they better bend over because the ncaa doesn't have to worry about a Heisman or championship trophy.
Karma is a bitch you slimey muther****ers