Drugdog
08-17-2013, 11:44 AM
http://texassports.com/news/2013/8/16/FB_0816131244.aspx

MemphisDawg
08-17-2013, 11:48 AM
What does this even mean?

Drugdog
08-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Texas should expose the Bears cornerbacks.

Political Hack
08-17-2013, 12:49 PM
means OM is looking at a 4 win season right now.

gravedigger
08-17-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm not convinced they will be worse than 5 games, but they have one tough first 6 games. Like us, they could be better than their record.

Difference is they are 1-2 injuries away from an offensive nightmare. We aren't.

Political Hack
08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
I definitely think they'll be better than their record shows, but they've got about as soft of a schedule as you can have in the SEC West.

biggun
08-17-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm not convinced they will be worse than 5 games, but they have one tough first 6 games. Like us, they could be better than their record.

Difference is they are 1-2 injuries away from an offensive nightmare. We aren't.

Our OL depth is questionable to say the least. Tobias is not practicing at all but he would be our starter if either guard went down which is a little scary.
Not sure we even have a backup center.
Our OT's were not exactly world beaters last year but could you imagine how much trouble we would be in if either one went down???

gravedigger
08-17-2013, 02:42 PM
It is questionable, but not in the sense that Om's is. Our tackles are not nearly as talented as our guards and center. No doubt. But we have one go down and I think we are ok. Two and it's going to affect us considerably. But that wouldn't put us in an offensive nightmare. We may not have great experience in our backup tackle position, but we are serviceable. As far as center and guard, we are fine on the front and in the backup roles. Tobias is not the only one.

Muniz is our backup center and watching him, he will do just fine. Jamaal Clayborn is someone I've heard has made a good first impression at the backup guard spot.

Every chain has it's weakest link. Ours is OT and depth as you suggest. I'm just not sure it's as dire as you suggest.