PDA

View Full Version : Who Speaks First?

Gundawg
04-29-2016, 11:21 AM
We will know a lot about how this will be handled internally by who first speaks or releases a statement for Ole Miss. I strongly believe it will be the Chancellor.

And where is Freeze? Where is Bjork? The longer they are in hiding, the more likely they are done.

Has anyone seen or heard?

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 11:38 AM
I believe you are onto something. The backroom boys are making the decision today whether to cut and cut clean, or give the AD more rope.. If the Chancellor's office starts handling the University's responses, Freeze is fried.

basedog
04-29-2016, 11:43 AM
This is a much bigger problem for TSUN than there Athletic Department, now lets see if the Chancellor steps to the plate. Heads will be rolling shortly.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 11:47 AM
Freeze is begging Archie to help him keep his job right now. It's probably all on voice mail because Archie isn't returning his calls.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2016, 11:50 AM
At this point they almost have to fire freeze and probably bdork, if they don't they're gonna take a beating.

redstickdawg
04-29-2016, 11:51 AM
It has to be Vitter, no one else has a smidgeon of creditability. He has to get in front of this to save the university, this is going to be far bigger than T&F or football.

shannondawg
04-29-2016, 11:52 AM
I bet the chancellor is asking himself what the 17 did I get into?

Dawgowar
04-29-2016, 12:04 PM
It has to be Vitter, no one else has a smidgeon of creditability. He has to get in front of this to save the university, this is going to be far bigger than T&F or football.

Honestly, this times 100. Instead I smell lawyers and corrupt politicians digging in.