PDA

View Full Version : How UNM has taken some the worse violations

Really Clark?
04-29-2016, 10:30 AM
In recent memory and made it their own.

If you look at how they have taken the academic fraud from UNC, how the loaner car deal that started the investigation into Ohio State, and used the SMU pay for play similarities and then on top of it all get exposed on their big draft day palooza with staff involvement, I wonder if Freeze and Bjork make it to the end of June. Everybody kept asking what is taken so long with the NCAA investigation, when you have this many moving parts spanning such a long period of time you get a lengthy investigation. Which has never meant anything less than major sanctions being handed down when the NCAA has spent this long at a place.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 10:35 AM
After last night if Hugh Freeze is coaching ole miss football this coming season it will be truly a miracle.

Bubb Rubb
04-29-2016, 11:00 AM
In recent memory and made it their own.

If you look at how they have taken the academic fraud from UNC, how the loaner car deal that started the investigation into Ohio State, and used the SMU pay for play similarities and then on top of it all get exposed on their big draft day palooza with staff involvement, I wonder if Freeze and Bjork make it to the end of June. Everybody kept asking what is taken so long with the NCAA investigation, when you have this many moving parts spanning such a long period of time you get a lengthy investigation. Which has never meant anything less than major sanctions being handed down when the NCAA has spent this long at a place.

Lots of people in high places thought Ole Miss was looking at USC-level sanctions. What happened last night moved the bar even more. Although, I must admit, I wouldn't be totally surprised if the NCAA already knew all of this and it is already included in the NOA, or in the round-two NOA.