PDA

View Full Version : Tunsil's attorney "Never seen anything like it"

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-29-2016, 09:51 AM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/04/29/laremy-tunsils-attorney-never-seen-anything-like/83689876/

?I wouldn?t call it a hacker,? Farese said. ?I would call it a coward. If somebody wants to expose something they believe is true, they should have the guys to attach their name to it.

?Why would one do that? Why would a person do that except there must be some huge animosity against him. I don?t know. I?m just not aware of people that are capable of such things. I haven?t been exposed to people like that. I?m exposed to people who commit murders and robberies. But, to me, people who do things like this are worse.?

I have no words...

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 09:53 AM
I've got two words: douche bag.

DawgHouseUnited
04-29-2016, 10:03 AM
Yeah, hacking an IG account is worse than hacking a person to pieces... good grief

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 10:03 AM
Ask him again which is worse if his wife and children are murdered by some of his other clients.

mic
04-29-2016, 10:19 AM
The more anyone connected to this opens their mouths and issue statements the worse it gets for them..
Here is the shovel.. Keeping burying yourselves alive.

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 10:32 AM
This is a perfect example of one of the many reasons hating UNM is justified. They are so arrogant they can make statements such as, an attack on Ole Miss (albeit indirectly through Tunsil) is a crime worse than murder.

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 10:33 AM
Ask him again which is worse if his wife and children are murdered by some of his other clients.

Shit, I hope this idiot hasn't breed. The world doesn't need that type of ignorance.

Martianlander
04-29-2016, 10:47 AM
The more anyone connected to this opens their mouths and issue statements the worse it gets for them..
Here is the shovel.. Keeping burying yourselves alive.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Napoleon

MadDawg
04-29-2016, 10:50 AM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/04/29/laremy-tunsils-attorney-never-seen-anything-like/83689876/

?I wouldn?t call it a hacker,? Farese said. ?I would call it a coward. If somebody wants to expose something they believe is true, they should have the guys to attach their name to it.

?Why would one do that? Why would a person do that except there must be some huge animosity against him. I don?t know. I?m just not aware of people that are capable of such things. I haven?t been exposed to people like that. I?m exposed to people who commit murders and robberies. But, to me, people who do things like this are worse.?

I have no words...

Thank you for posting this. After what has transpired in the last 12 hours, I was actually starting to feel bad for them. Statements like this help to bring me back into the celebratory mode.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-29-2016, 10:54 AM
Thank you for posting this. After what has transpired in the last 12 hours, I was actually starting to feel bad for them. Statements like this help to bring me back into the celebratory mode.

No problem...I'll be honest and say that I hate it for my OM buds that aren't egotistical maniacs about OM sports, but screw the rest of the self-righteous, arrogant assholes who thought recruiting championships would make them relevant in the SEC. They go what they wanted as they are the talk of the sports world.

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2016, 11:00 AM
No problem...I'll be honest and say that I hate it for my OM buds that aren't egotistical maniacs about OM sports, but screw the rest of the self-righteous, arrogant assholes who thought recruiting championships would make them relevant in the SEC. They go what they wanted as they are the talk of the sports world.

Their baseball team is decent so other than their football, they should be fine.

notsofarawaydawg
04-29-2016, 11:18 AM

I have those type friends too but I don't feel sorry for them. They pour a lot of money into the Athletic Department so they've bought what they get. They secretly know what is going on at OM, just don't run their mouths like a lot of them do.

I seen it dawg
04-29-2016, 12:47 PM
**** them all

99jc
04-29-2016, 12:54 PM
The only Ole Miss Fans i have no problems with are those that have already left this earth! I have never met a one of them i can stand! 17 them all and may this only be the beginnings of a 50 year tribulation.