PDA

View Full Version : The NCAA has to hammer OM- they have no choice

Coach34
04-29-2016, 09:47 AM
Never have blatant NCAA violations gotten this much national attention. It's everywhere today. It was literally a nuclear bomb set off in Oxford. And it was done before the signees reported in June.

Might start seeing some request permission to jump ship now with all this new info after Freezus lied to them.

bankerdawg
04-29-2016, 09:49 AM
Never have blatant NCAA violations gotten this much national attention. It's everywhere today. It was literally a nuclear bomb set off in Oxford. And it was done before the signees reported in June.

Might start seeing some request permission to jump ship now with all this new info after Freezus lied to them.

Do you think players will be allowed to jump even though they've signed?

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 09:50 AM

I hope so. I want them all to be allowed to disperse like a fart in the wind. They'll have no coaches and no players.

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 09:51 AM
I guess those show cause chances just skyrocketed.

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 09:53 AM

It is a crazy turn of events that will be talked about by college football fans for years.

If Hugh Freeze is still the HC at Ole Miss in 2 weeks, there is more smoke than fire.

If not, and there is more fire than smoke and he's still there, it will be only 2nd to SMU's penalties when they are handed down.

Coach34
04-29-2016, 09:54 AM

If they are smart- they can petition the NCAA and claim that Freezus lied to them to get them there falsely. If I'm these player's coach- thats what I'm telling them to do

maroonmania
04-29-2016, 09:56 AM
You mean AJ may never get to play for Freeze? How sad, NOT.

Coach34
It is a crazy turn of events that will be talked about by college football fans for years.

If Hugh Freeze is still the HC at Ole Miss in 2 weeks, there is more smoke than fire.

If not, and there is more fire than smoke and he's still there, it will be only 2nd to SMU's penalties when they are handed down.

Bdork and Freezus have to be fired. They literally have no choice at this point

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
C34...who do you think the rebs are more pissed at...you for being right or Tunsil for turning them in? You were already living in their heads' rent free (pun intended), I can't imagine the amount of space you can occupy now.

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 09:58 AM

I agree if this is proven true.

No HC in history has ever survived in a case like this if it is proven

basedog
04-29-2016, 10:00 AM

Damn 34, I can see you and Big Softie getting a statue made, just trying to figure out where it should be placed!

maroonmania
04-29-2016, 10:02 AM
C34...who do you think the rebs are more pissed at...you for being right or Tunsil for turning them in? You were already living in their heads' rent free (pun intended), I can't imagine the amount of space you can occupy now.

If they have any sanity then its Tunsil. From the UNM perspective, I mean you put yourself in jeopardy to give a guy all this money that he wants and then he doesn't even have the decency to keep his mouth shut about it? That's way worse than anything C34 or Rosie have said or done.

Mjoelner34
04-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Damn 34, I can see you and Big Softie getting a statue made, just trying to figure out where it should be placed!

The only condition is Big Softie has to be wearing the gas mask bong.

Reason2succeed
04-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Raise your hand if you are wearing a gas mask to the Egg Bowl.

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Hats off to Rosebowl and C34 for tireless effort on this topic.
Hats off to the hacker for doing the Lord's work in secret.
Hats off to Tunsil for being too stupid to lie on national TV.

Mjoelner34
04-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Raise your hand if you are wearing a gas mask to the Egg Bowl.

That. Would. Be. Awesome!

I had already thought about it as a Halloween costume. Didn't think about the Egg Bowl.

reno hightower
04-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Hats off to Rosebowl and C34 for tireless effort on this topic.
Hats off to the hacker for doing the Lord's work in secret.
Hats off to Tunsil for being too stupid to lie on national TV.

Amen to that

Commercecomet24
04-29-2016, 10:16 AM
Even Larry the cable guy is making fun of tunsil and unm on his show this morning!

Coach34
04-29-2016, 10:21 AM

They have tons of hate going around for me, Tunsil, and their worthless, shitty lives right now

LanceHarbor
04-29-2016, 10:25 AM
This just keeps playing in my head with regards to UM and its fans.

https://youtu.be/F90Cw4l-8NY

msudawglb
04-29-2016, 10:33 AM
This just keeps playing in my head with regards to UM and its fans.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F90Cw4l-8NY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The timing of Freeze and his lying was pretty sweet last night....

Pick 11....Interview with Freeze by ESPN about the Tunsil video. "We care about our kids and he's a good kid. Hope he can get past that mistake"

Pick 13....Tunsil selected by Miami

Pick 15....Pictures of hacked IM message with Ole Miss staff about taking money

Pick 17....Press conference where Tunsil admits that Ole Miss paid him

Freeze can suck it, you lying, hypocritical, self-righteous, bastard.

redstickdawg
04-29-2016, 11:00 AM

You've got to believe that this is the main reason that everything is so quiet from UNM. Vitter is about to neutron bomb the athletic Dept. and needs to get his ducks in a row. Otherwise their already bad reputation drops event further.

Bully13
04-29-2016, 11:09 AM

Still saying no bowl ban spider? What about you 34? Think the odds have surpassed 50%?

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Still saying no bowl ban spider? What about you 34? Think the odds have surpassed 50%?

I'd say the odds are well over 50% now not just for a bowl ban, but for it being multiple years. And show causes all around - Freezus, BeeYork, Miller, Luke, etc.

Coach34
04-29-2016, 11:19 AM

Yeahhhhh- they gonna get a bowl ban

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 11:21 AM
Yeahhhhh- they gonna get a bowl ban

And what's hilarious is that's the least of their worries now.

MaroonDawg4Life
04-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Will Freeze get a show cause?? He had to know everything going on. I don't think it matters who the coach is now but I want him gone.

DawgNamedScuba
04-29-2016, 11:52 AM
My question is did Archie know what the game plan was when he suggested Hugh for HC?

Liverpooldawg
04-29-2016, 12:04 PM
The only way they fire Freeze and Bjork is if they know the NCAA is going to make them anyway. They know where all the bodies are buried.

Engine
04-29-2016, 12:08 PM
I'm hoping much more for massive scholly reductions. I don't give a shit about their bowl game hopes let the scholarship reductions be a de facto bowl ban as they go 2-10 for a few years.

Spiderman
04-29-2016, 12:14 PM

New stuff, and if true, they are dead in the water

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm hoping much more for massive scholly reductions. I don't give a shit about their bowl game hopes let the scholarship reductions be a de facto bowl ban as they go 2-10 for a few years.

I want massive scholly reductions, bowl bans, and players allowed to transfer. Plus the show causes, of course.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2016, 12:47 PM

If the NCAA doesn't hammer them now they might as well close their doors because the whole world will see you can do whatever you want with no penalty. Thru have to hammer them now! Goodbye Bucky!

TimberBeast
04-29-2016, 01:00 PM

I vote for Wabo

MadDawg
04-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Everybody on the planet expects them to get nailed by the NCAA now. If they don't, there will be lots of people really questioning why. And they will just assume the SEC gets away with everything. I don't think the NCAA will want that to be the narrative.

blacklistedbully
04-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Personally, if you could take away their cheating, I'd like to see Freeze stay at OM. Without his bought 4 & 5 star talent, he's not much of a coach, IMO. Make him play fair and UNm will mostly suck for as long as he is there.

War Machine Dawg
04-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Everybody on the planet expects them to get nailed by the NCAA now. If they don't, there will be lots of people really questioning why. And they will just assume the SEC gets away with everything. I don't think the NCAA will want that to be the narrative.

If the NCAA doesn't hammer Northern Miss to the wall, two things happen:

1) The NCAA confirms its own irrelevancy.
2) It becomes literally anything goes in recruiting. Things we have literally never seen before will be fair game.

Somehow I don't think either of those things are a desirable outcome for the NCAA. Northern Miss is about to see some of the stiffest sanctions since SMU. I just don't see how the NCAA can do anything less.

BorneDawg
04-29-2016, 02:18 PM

I think they should have to stay!! they knew what was going on and that something was coming and choose the money and girls anyways.....

Dawgface
04-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Some have said it might be next summer before penalties are handed out. Does this move that up a bit?

PassInterference
04-29-2016, 02:28 PM
Tunsil had already been investigated. This is new stuff. The NCAA is going to hit them very hard for not being forthcoming after having suspended Tunsil because he wasn't forthcoming at that time.

sandwolf
04-29-2016, 04:50 PM
I think they should have to stay!! they knew what was going on and that something was coming and choose the money and girls anyways.....

Not me. I want the OM football program to be set back as far and as quickly as possible.....and the best way for that to happen is for the members of their #6 nationally rated signing class to be given the option of transferring out. I don't really care about punishing the players, because if we are being honest, there are very few 18 year old males that are going to turn down cash and good looking women. I want them to be offered immunity for their testimony and the option to transfer.

Pollodawg
04-29-2016, 05:07 PM
NCAA about to the loose the fateful lightning of its terrible swift sword against the Rebs.

Reason2succeed
04-29-2016, 05:34 PM
The Death Penalty may be off the table but the sanctions the NCAA drops on OM will be Buried Alive Penalty. Walk-ons will have a shot at starting at OM.

archdog
04-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Anyone have the clip of him saying he took money from the staff?