PDA

View Full Version : Remember this on that BS Chuck is spewing right now

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 09:41 AM
If there were just a shred of truth to what he was saying, then the TSUN athletic department would have issued a statement to that effect in under 5 minutes after Tunsil opened his cake hole. They didn't and Bjork and Freeze went into immediate hiding. That's all you need to know.

Jacksondevildog
04-29-2016, 09:45 AM
Pretty good point there. They would be out in front of this early this morning. Instead, it's quiet on all fronts.

AlmostPositive
04-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Rounsaville would have embarrassed Baghdad Bob with his BS on this topic. Opportunity funds are not applied for by text message and they do not pay for your mother's light bill.

parabrave
04-29-2016, 10:12 AM
Rounsaville would have embarrassed Baghdad Bob with his BS on this topic. Opportunity funds are not applied for by text message and they do not pay for your mother's light bill.

You mean that those federal pell grant monies can't pay for an athletes mommas rent.

Percho
04-29-2016, 10:15 AM
You mean that those federal pell grant monies can't pay for an athletes mommas rent.

Just the ones from men's track and women's basketball.***maybe

Bully13
04-29-2016, 11:03 AM
"We can't wait to tell our story"

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 11:17 AM
"We can't wait to tell our story"

http://i.imgur.com/MVzQKlK.gif

StatesboroBlues
04-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Were we not told by the UM fan base that the family could afford two homes...one in Fl and the rent of one in Oxford?

Coach34
04-29-2016, 11:23 AM
So last year when the NCAA was investigating Tunsil- OM fans told us we were racist for even speculating that the Tunsil's couldnt afford 2 houses.

Now- we see screenshots of Tunsil asking coaches for money and Baghdad Chuck saying they have a slush fund to give out money- which is still against NCAA rules???? They can afford 2 houses- why do they need help with the electric bill?

Compliance handles that fund- not the coaches. The coaches cant give money

MaroonDawg25
04-29-2016, 11:32 AM
All they would have to do is release the form request from the Opportunity fund or whatever stating the amount for 305 for bills to Tunsil. And it would all go away. But no form has been seen so far. Seems like an easy fix to a bad problem yet we haven't seen it yet.

Coach34
04-29-2016, 11:35 AM
All they would have to do is release the form request from the Opportunity fund or whatever stating the amount for 305 for bills to Tunsil. And it would all go away. But no form has been seen so far. Seems like an easy fix to a bad problem yet we haven't seen it yet.

they have to wait on Tunsil to get back to Oxford so he can fill it out

msstate7
04-29-2016, 11:37 AM

Now that tunsil realizes he f'd up, he may not step foot in Oxford again. Wonder if he's even answering calls from them

Coach34
04-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Now that tunsil realizes he f'd up, he may not step foot in Oxford again. Wonder if he's even answering calls from them

they are talking to Sexton to get it fixed

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-29-2016, 11:43 AM

I would imagine the Dolphins have their handlers on him now. He's their employee now not OM's. I bet the Dolphins want him as far away from that mess as possible.

LC Dawg
04-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Has anyone considered that Ole Miss people are behind this? They know they are going to get hammered so they have picked some scapegoats of one player, one coach, and one athletic department official. I know this is far fetched but I'm sure someone from Ole Miss pays for Tunsil's phone so it would be easier for them to hack his accounts than anyone. This may have occurred to Tunsil as it was all going down so he just went ahead and buried them.

GreenheadDawg
04-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but what did Chuck say?

MaroonDawg25
04-29-2016, 11:46 AM

Better late than never*****

msstate7
04-29-2016, 11:49 AM
they are talking to Sexton to get it fixed

Yeah, I didn't think about that link

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2016, 12:07 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what did Chuck say?

He said that tsun has a slush fund to help players in need and that's what he was asking money from. No NCAA violation here. Move along.

Homedawg
04-29-2016, 12:13 PM
He said that tsun has a slush fund to help players in need and that's what he was asking money from. No NCAA violation here. Move along.

So many holes in that story it's not funny. But to play along w that idiot, if chuck that's a legal transaction,why in the world would miller care how much the electric bill was? He wouldn't. Just show the bill, it gets paid and move on. Chuck has made an ass out of himself defending these clowns. Next.

mic
04-29-2016, 12:20 PM
They more they open their mouths the deeper the grave gets.. And they are actually using the shovels to bury themselves..

FISHDAWG
04-29-2016, 12:25 PM

the screen shot I saw said something about an amount that was agreed upon and why does that number keep changing ?

gravedigger
04-29-2016, 12:34 PM
They more they open their mouths the deeper the grave gets.. And they are actually using the shovels to bury themselves..

and that's where I come in

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Parrish Alford is spewing the same bullshit talking point. If such a fund does exist for the assistance of students then why does a coach get involved with doling out money? The university should have a system that requires paperwork and a check that is mailed to the student.

So, ole miss administration produce your copy of the paperwork and check with the date and what it's for.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2016, 12:55 PM
If there were just a shred of truth to what he was saying, then the TSUN athletic department would have issued a statement to that effect in under 5 minutes after Tunsil opened his cake hole. They didn't and Bjork and Freeze went into immediate hiding. That's all you need to know.

You hit the nail on the head! It's like Hitlers last days hiding in a bunker scared to death!

Coach34
04-29-2016, 01:06 PM
Parrish Alford is spewing the same bullshit talking point. If such a fund does exist for the assistance of students then why does a coach get involved with doling out money? The university should have a system that requires paperwork and a check that is mailed to the student.

So, ole miss administration produce your copy of the paperwork and check with the date and what it's for.

If they had that- there would have been a press conference at 8am this morning showing the world

TrapGame
04-29-2016, 01:32 PM
If they had that- there would have been a press conference at 8am this morning showing the world

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!